Aug 22, 2014, 11:30 PM EDT
Eric Davis is one of the best guards in the 2015 class and the native of Saginaw, Michigan had a strong summer.
The 6-foot-2 guard is being recruited hard by the Michigan schools as N.C. State, Texas, UCLA and UNLV work to get him out of the Midwest. Davis is currently regarded as the No. 39 prospect in the 2015 class, according to Rivals.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)