Aug 23, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Texas native and four-star wing D.J. Hogg is coveted by a number of high-major programs for his size and perimeter shooting ability.
The 6-foot-7 Hogg helped lead the Texas Titans to the Peach Jam this spring and summer and now he has three official visits in the works, according to Scout.com‘s Brian Snow.
Hogg has a final list of Arizona, Baylor, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas A&M and UCLA but, for now, he’s intent on checking out three campuses.
Baylor gets the first official visit on August 31st, Texas A&M gets an official visit on September 6th and UCLA gets a visit on October 11th.
Hogg currently checks in as the No. 41 prospect in Rivals’ 2015 rankings and he averaged 15.6 points, 3.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game in 22 EYBL games in 2014. Hogg shot 45 percent from the field and 38 percent from three-point range as well.
It’s worth noting that Hogg has a Texas Titans teammate already committed to Baylor and Texas A&M — his first two visits — in the 2015 class. King McClure is already committed to the Bears, while center Tyler Davis committed to Texas A&M on Friday.
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)