Aug 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
P.J. Dozier, a four-star recruit in Class of 2015, according to Rivals, has set his five official visits for the upcoming months.
Dozier orginially set all five official visits with dates, but has changed the order of those dates, according to Mike Hughes of Inside the Ville.
The four-star recruit will visit Michigan on September 26th, Louisville on October 3rd, Georgetown on October 7th, North Carolina on October 24th and South Carolina on October 31st.
While Dozier had originally planned multiple official visits in late August and early September, it appears that he’s just pushing some visits back and taking his time with things.
Dozier returned to playing this spring after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in September. He’s known as a playmaking wing, with great passing abilities. This summer, Dozier appeared in the Reebok Breakout Challenge in Philadelphia and the NBPA Top 100 Camp in Virginia. He also led his grassroots team, Upward Stars, to an appearance in the Under Armour Association Finals during the second week of the July live evaluation period.
Dozier is rated as the No. 40 overall recruit by Rivals.
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 1
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 3
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 8
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 84
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (84)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)