Aug 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
P.J. Dozier, a four-star recruit in Class of 2015, according to Rivals, has set his five official visits for the upcoming months.
Dozier orginially set all five official visits with dates, but has changed the order of those dates, according to Mike Hughes of Inside the Ville.
The four-star recruit will visit Michigan on September 26th, Louisville on October 3rd, Georgetown on October 7th, North Carolina on October 24th and South Carolina on October 31st.
While Dozier had originally planned multiple official visits in late August and early September, it appears that he’s just pushing some visits back and taking his time with things.
Dozier returned to playing this spring after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in September. He’s known as a playmaking wing, with great passing abilities. This summer, Dozier appeared in the Reebok Breakout Challenge in Philadelphia and the NBPA Top 100 Camp in Virginia. He also led his grassroots team, Upward Stars, to an appearance in the Under Armour Association Finals during the second week of the July live evaluation period.
Dozier is rated as the No. 40 overall recruit by Rivals.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 1
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)