Aug 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
P.J. Dozier, a four-star recruit in Class of 2015, according to Rivals, has set his five official visits for the upcoming months.
Dozier orginially set all five official visits with dates, but has changed the order of those dates, according to Mike Hughes of Inside the Ville.
The four-star recruit will visit Michigan on September 26th, Louisville on October 3rd, Georgetown on October 7th, North Carolina on October 24th and South Carolina on October 31st.
While Dozier had originally planned multiple official visits in late August and early September, it appears that he’s just pushing some visits back and taking his time with things.
Dozier returned to playing this spring after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in September. He’s known as a playmaking wing, with great passing abilities. This summer, Dozier appeared in the Reebok Breakout Challenge in Philadelphia and the NBPA Top 100 Camp in Virginia. He also led his grassroots team, Upward Stars, to an appearance in the Under Armour Association Finals during the second week of the July live evaluation period.
Dozier is rated as the No. 40 overall recruit by Rivals.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)