Aug 23, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
P.J. Dozier, a four-star recruit in Class of 2015, according to Rivals, has set his five official visits for the upcoming months.
Dozier orginially set all five official visits with dates, but has changed the order of those dates, according to Mike Hughes of Inside the Ville.
The four-star recruit will visit Michigan on September 26th, Louisville on October 3rd, Georgetown on October 7th, North Carolina on October 24th and South Carolina on October 31st.
While Dozier had originally planned multiple official visits in late August and early September, it appears that he’s just pushing some visits back and taking his time with things.
Dozier returned to playing this spring after having surgery to repair a torn ACL in September. He’s known as a playmaking wing, with great passing abilities. This summer, Dozier appeared in the Reebok Breakout Challenge in Philadelphia and the NBPA Top 100 Camp in Virginia. He also led his grassroots team, Upward Stars, to an appearance in the Under Armour Association Finals during the second week of the July live evaluation period.
Dozier is rated as the No. 40 overall recruit by Rivals.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (7)