Aug 23, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The tenth annual Under Armour Elite 24 will be played Saturday night in Brooklyn, and while that game is certain to provide highlights the same can be said of the practice session the two teams participated in earlier this week. Ballislife put together a video of the top ten plays from that practice, with elite prospects such as Chase Jeter, Thon Maker and Dennis Smith Jr. making appearances.
In regards to Maker’s spot on the countdown, Cardozo High School head coach Ron Naclerio was an unfortunate victim of one of the 7-footer’s follow dunks. Good to see Naclerio have a little fun with the situation. And the top play was another piece of evidence of Kwe Parker’s elite leaping ability.
Video credit: Ballislife
- Wisconsin wins 2014 Battle 4 Atlantis with 69-56 win over Oklahoma 0
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)