Aug 23, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
The tenth annual Under Armour Elite 24 will be played Saturday night in Brooklyn, and while that game is certain to provide highlights the same can be said of the practice session the two teams participated in earlier this week. Ballislife put together a video of the top ten plays from that practice, with elite prospects such as Chase Jeter, Thon Maker and Dennis Smith Jr. making appearances.
In regards to Maker’s spot on the countdown, Cardozo High School head coach Ron Naclerio was an unfortunate victim of one of the 7-footer’s follow dunks. Good to see Naclerio have a little fun with the situation. And the top play was another piece of evidence of Kwe Parker’s elite leaping ability.
Video credit: Ballislife
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 0
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)