Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
With many college campuses welcoming back their students this weekend, some college basketball programs have taken advantage of the situation when it comes to the #icebucketchallenge. One such program is Kansas, with Bill Self having every member of his team outside of freshman Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk on campus (Mykhailiuk is playing for the Ukraine in the FIBA Basketball World Cup).
With junior forward Perry Ellis leading the way the Jayhawks accepted their head coach’s challenge as a group on Sunday, and they’ve challenged the rest of the Big 12 to do the same.
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)