Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
With many college campuses welcoming back their students this weekend, some college basketball programs have taken advantage of the situation when it comes to the #icebucketchallenge. One such program is Kansas, with Bill Self having every member of his team outside of freshman Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk on campus (Mykhailiuk is playing for the Ukraine in the FIBA Basketball World Cup).
With junior forward Perry Ellis leading the way the Jayhawks accepted their head coach’s challenge as a group on Sunday, and they’ve challenged the rest of the Big 12 to do the same.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0