Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
With many college campuses welcoming back their students this weekend, some college basketball programs have taken advantage of the situation when it comes to the #icebucketchallenge. One such program is Kansas, with Bill Self having every member of his team outside of freshman Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk on campus (Mykhailiuk is playing for the Ukraine in the FIBA Basketball World Cup).
With junior forward Perry Ellis leading the way the Jayhawks accepted their head coach’s challenge as a group on Sunday, and they’ve challenged the rest of the Big 12 to do the same.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)
- Notre Dame freshman Rex Pflueger throws down some impressive dunks (VIDEO) (1)