Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
With many college campuses welcoming back their students this weekend, some college basketball programs have taken advantage of the situation when it comes to the #icebucketchallenge. One such program is Kansas, with Bill Self having every member of his team outside of freshman Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk on campus (Mykhailiuk is playing for the Ukraine in the FIBA Basketball World Cup).
With junior forward Perry Ellis leading the way the Jayhawks accepted their head coach’s challenge as a group on Sunday, and they’ve challenged the rest of the Big 12 to do the same.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 21
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (22)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)