Aug 24, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
With many college campuses welcoming back their students this weekend, some college basketball programs have taken advantage of the situation when it comes to the #icebucketchallenge. One such program is Kansas, with Bill Self having every member of his team outside of freshman Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk on campus (Mykhailiuk is playing for the Ukraine in the FIBA Basketball World Cup).
With junior forward Perry Ellis leading the way the Jayhawks accepted their head coach’s challenge as a group on Sunday, and they’ve challenged the rest of the Big 12 to do the same.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)