Aug 25, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Scott Drew has landed his third commitment in the Class of 2015, according to reports.
Jake Lindsey, the son of Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, has committed to the Bears. Jason King of Bleacher Report was the first to report the news. Dennis played his college ball for Baylor back in the 1980s.
Jake is a three-star recruit from Salt Lake City. The 6-foot-4 point guard also reportedly had offers from Tulsa, Utah, Harvard, St. Mary’s and Louisiana-Lafayette.
Drew has also landed commitments from 6-foot-3 guard King McClure, a four-star recruit, and JuCo big man Joseph Acuil.
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 2
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)