Aug 25, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
Scott Drew has landed his third commitment in the Class of 2015, according to reports.
Jake Lindsey, the son of Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, has committed to the Bears. Jason King of Bleacher Report was the first to report the news. Dennis played his college ball for Baylor back in the 1980s.
Jake is a three-star recruit from Salt Lake City. The 6-foot-4 point guard also reportedly had offers from Tulsa, Utah, Harvard, St. Mary’s and Louisiana-Lafayette.
Drew has also landed commitments from 6-foot-3 guard King McClure, a four-star recruit, and JuCo big man Joseph Acuil.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 0
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (12)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)