Aug 25, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Scott Drew has landed his third commitment in the Class of 2015, according to reports.
Jake Lindsey, the son of Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, has committed to the Bears. Jason King of Bleacher Report was the first to report the news. Dennis played his college ball for Baylor back in the 1980s.
Jake is a three-star recruit from Salt Lake City. The 6-foot-4 point guard also reportedly had offers from Tulsa, Utah, Harvard, St. Mary’s and Louisiana-Lafayette.
Drew has also landed commitments from 6-foot-3 guard King McClure, a four-star recruit, and JuCo big man Joseph Acuil.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)