Aug 25, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Scott Drew has landed his third commitment in the Class of 2015, according to reports.
Jake Lindsey, the son of Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, has committed to the Bears. Jason King of Bleacher Report was the first to report the news. Dennis played his college ball for Baylor back in the 1980s.
Jake is a three-star recruit from Salt Lake City. The 6-foot-4 point guard also reportedly had offers from Tulsa, Utah, Harvard, St. Mary’s and Louisiana-Lafayette.
Drew has also landed commitments from 6-foot-3 guard King McClure, a four-star recruit, and JuCo big man Joseph Acuil.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0