Aug 25, 2014, 1:29 PM EST
Scott Drew has landed his third commitment in the Class of 2015, according to reports.
Jake Lindsey, the son of Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, has committed to the Bears. Jason King of Bleacher Report was the first to report the news. Dennis played his college ball for Baylor back in the 1980s.
Jake is a three-star recruit from Salt Lake City. The 6-foot-4 point guard also reportedly had offers from Tulsa, Utah, Harvard, St. Mary’s and Louisiana-Lafayette.
Drew has also landed commitments from 6-foot-3 guard King McClure, a four-star recruit, and JuCo big man Joseph Acuil.
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 25
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (25)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)