Aug 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Vanderbilt walk-on Carter Josephs was presented with a scholarship in a cool video and official release from Vanderbilt athletics.
The 6-foot-1 native of San Antonio has played two seasons at Vanderbilt and was given a full ride by head coach Kevin Stallings.
Josephs has 166 minutes of experience — 160 of which came last year — and has 22 career assists, seven rebounds, six steals and eight turnovers and zero points.
The junior made several key plays off the bench last season for Vanderbilt and it’s nice to see the Commodores and Stallings repay with a scholarship for Josephs.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)