Aug 25, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Vanderbilt walk-on Carter Josephs was presented with a scholarship in a cool video and official release from Vanderbilt athletics.
The 6-foot-1 native of San Antonio has played two seasons at Vanderbilt and was given a full ride by head coach Kevin Stallings.
Josephs has 166 minutes of experience — 160 of which came last year — and has 22 career assists, seven rebounds, six steals and eight turnovers and zero points.
The junior made several key plays off the bench last season for Vanderbilt and it’s nice to see the Commodores and Stallings repay with a scholarship for Josephs.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)