Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Kansas State picked up their second commitment in the Class of 2015 on Wednesday night as Barry Brown, a 6-foot-2 combo-guard from Florida, pledged to Bruce Weber and the Wildcats.
“My recruitment is over I have officially committed to Kansas State,” Brown tweeted.
Brown picked Kansas State over, among others, Wichita State, Texas A&M and Houston. He’s a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, but he has flown a bit under the radar. Brown played his AAU ball this spring and summer with Each 1 Teach 1, the same program that five-star prospect Antonio Blakeney plays for. Brown came off the bench for that team, but that doesn’t mean much; there were as many as seven high-major players on that team. Brown’s can really put up points in a hurry when he gets in a rhythm.
Brown joins Eric Cobb as the players committed to Kansas State in 2015.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)