Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Kansas State picked up their second commitment in the Class of 2015 on Wednesday night as Barry Brown, a 6-foot-2 combo-guard from Florida, pledged to Bruce Weber and the Wildcats.
“My recruitment is over I have officially committed to Kansas State,” Brown tweeted.
Brown picked Kansas State over, among others, Wichita State, Texas A&M and Houston. He’s a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, but he has flown a bit under the radar. Brown played his AAU ball this spring and summer with Each 1 Teach 1, the same program that five-star prospect Antonio Blakeney plays for. Brown came off the bench for that team, but that doesn’t mean much; there were as many as seven high-major players on that team. Brown’s can really put up points in a hurry when he gets in a rhythm.
Brown joins Eric Cobb as the players committed to Kansas State in 2015.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1