Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Kansas State picked up their second commitment in the Class of 2015 on Wednesday night as Barry Brown, a 6-foot-2 combo-guard from Florida, pledged to Bruce Weber and the Wildcats.
“My recruitment is over I have officially committed to Kansas State,” Brown tweeted.
Brown picked Kansas State over, among others, Wichita State, Texas A&M and Houston. He’s a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, but he has flown a bit under the radar. Brown played his AAU ball this spring and summer with Each 1 Teach 1, the same program that five-star prospect Antonio Blakeney plays for. Brown came off the bench for that team, but that doesn’t mean much; there were as many as seven high-major players on that team. Brown’s can really put up points in a hurry when he gets in a rhythm.
Brown joins Eric Cobb as the players committed to Kansas State in 2015.
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)
- Wichita State forward working hard to improve offensive repertoire (3)