Aug 28, 2014, 10:35 AM EST
Kansas State picked up their second commitment in the Class of 2015 on Wednesday night as Barry Brown, a 6-foot-2 combo-guard from Florida, pledged to Bruce Weber and the Wildcats.
“My recruitment is over I have officially committed to Kansas State,” Brown tweeted.
Brown picked Kansas State over, among others, Wichita State, Texas A&M and Houston. He’s a three-star recruit, according to Rivals, but he has flown a bit under the radar. Brown played his AAU ball this spring and summer with Each 1 Teach 1, the same program that five-star prospect Antonio Blakeney plays for. Brown came off the bench for that team, but that doesn’t mean much; there were as many as seven high-major players on that team. Brown’s can really put up points in a hurry when he gets in a rhythm.
Brown joins Eric Cobb as the players committed to Kansas State in 2015.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)