Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EST
Avery Harriman, the son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, got some good news on Wednesday as he will be able to head home from the hospital.
His reaction was caught on video, and it’s awesome:
Avery’s battle is far from over, however, as he’s in the midst of his third battle with leukemia.
“Over first hurdle!” head coach Tim Miles tweeted. “Now some cooking to recharge for next challenge in a week.”
Our thoughts are still with the Harrimans, particularly Avery, as he wages this fight.
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)