Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
Avery Harriman, the son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, got some good news on Wednesday as he will be able to head home from the hospital.
His reaction was caught on video, and it’s awesome:
Avery’s battle is far from over, however, as he’s in the midst of his third battle with leukemia.
“Over first hurdle!” head coach Tim Miles tweeted. “Now some cooking to recharge for next challenge in a week.”
Our thoughts are still with the Harrimans, particularly Avery, as he wages this fight.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1