Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
Avery Harriman, the son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, got some good news on Wednesday as he will be able to head home from the hospital.
His reaction was caught on video, and it’s awesome:
Avery’s battle is far from over, however, as he’s in the midst of his third battle with leukemia.
“Over first hurdle!” head coach Tim Miles tweeted. “Now some cooking to recharge for next challenge in a week.”
Our thoughts are still with the Harrimans, particularly Avery, as he wages this fight.
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 7
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (7)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)