Aug 28, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
Avery Harriman, the son of Nebraska assistant coach Chris Harriman, got some good news on Wednesday as he will be able to head home from the hospital.
His reaction was caught on video, and it’s awesome:
Avery’s battle is far from over, however, as he’s in the midst of his third battle with leukemia.
“Over first hurdle!” head coach Tim Miles tweeted. “Now some cooking to recharge for next challenge in a week.”
Our thoughts are still with the Harrimans, particularly Avery, as he wages this fight.
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)