Aug 29, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Earlier this summer, former Eastern Kentucky guard Marcus Lewis tried out to compete against the Ball Up Streetball team, an all-star squad with familiar playground legends like the Bone Collector, the Professor and Sik Wit It. In the video above — courtesy of BallisLife — is a collection of Lewis’ high-flying dunks.
In April, Lewis defeated Baylor forward Cory Jefferson and Michigan State big man Adreian Payne in a memorable college slam dunk contest. Lewis bursted onto the scene in October when Eastern Kentucky uploaded his highlights from the program’s Hoopfest Dunk Contest. Lewis averaged 9.8 points and 2.0 rebounds per game for the Colonels, helping the program reach the NCAA tournament. Eastern Kentucky was bounced in the Round of 64, but not before Lewis put a Jayhawk on a poster.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)