Aug 29, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Earlier this summer, former Eastern Kentucky guard Marcus Lewis tried out to compete against the Ball Up Streetball team, an all-star squad with familiar playground legends like the Bone Collector, the Professor and Sik Wit It. In the video above — courtesy of BallisLife — is a collection of Lewis’ high-flying dunks.
In April, Lewis defeated Baylor forward Cory Jefferson and Michigan State big man Adreian Payne in a memorable college slam dunk contest. Lewis bursted onto the scene in October when Eastern Kentucky uploaded his highlights from the program’s Hoopfest Dunk Contest. Lewis averaged 9.8 points and 2.0 rebounds per game for the Colonels, helping the program reach the NCAA tournament. Eastern Kentucky was bounced in the Round of 64, but not before Lewis put a Jayhawk on a poster.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)