Sep 1, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
North Carolina native and Class of 2016 guard Kwe Parker is quickly establishing himself as one of the best dunkers in all of basketball. Need proof? Just watch this new mixtape from Ball is Life and see how easy Parker makes ridiculous dunks look.
The 6-foot-2 Parker has exceptional leaping ability and creativity and it results in some incredible dunks. This is one of the better high school mixtapes of the last few years.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 1
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)