Sep 1, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
North Carolina native and Class of 2016 guard Kwe Parker is quickly establishing himself as one of the best dunkers in all of basketball. Need proof? Just watch this new mixtape from Ball is Life and see how easy Parker makes ridiculous dunks look.
The 6-foot-2 Parker has exceptional leaping ability and creativity and it results in some incredible dunks. This is one of the better high school mixtapes of the last few years.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Indiana head coach Tom Crean laments team’s lack of leadership (1)
- Former Butler forward Andrew Smith fighting cancer for second time (1)