Sep 1, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
North Carolina native and Class of 2016 guard Kwe Parker is quickly establishing himself as one of the best dunkers in all of basketball. Need proof? Just watch this new mixtape from Ball is Life and see how easy Parker makes ridiculous dunks look.
The 6-foot-2 Parker has exceptional leaping ability and creativity and it results in some incredible dunks. This is one of the better high school mixtapes of the last few years.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (6)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)