Sep 2, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Of all of the top performers this summer on the grassroots circuit, Georgia native and guard Malik Beasley was one of the best pure scorers in high school basketball.
The 6-foot-4 Beasley currently rates as the No. 43 prospect in the country, according to Rivals, and he’s still uncommitted in the recruiting process.
Here’s a long mixtape of Beasley’s summer, courtesy of Courtside Films.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)