Sep 4, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Thursday was picture day for the Kentucky Wildcats, and it also represented an opportunity for the players to show off their new uniforms. The equipment staff’s official Twitter account sent out a close-up view of the new uniforms, which shows off the details on the back of the jersey and the checkerboard print on the legs of the shorts.
During the team’s trip to the Bahamas last month there were different uniforms, with the front and back of those jerseys being different colors (white on the front of the home jersey top, blue for the road). No such issue with the uniforms the Wildcats will wear during the regular season, which begins with a game against Grand Canyon on November 14.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (11)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)