Sep 4, 2014, 8:45 PM EST
Thursday was picture day for the Kentucky Wildcats, and it also represented an opportunity for the players to show off their new uniforms. The equipment staff’s official Twitter account sent out a close-up view of the new uniforms, which shows off the details on the back of the jersey and the checkerboard print on the legs of the shorts.
During the team’s trip to the Bahamas last month there were different uniforms, with the front and back of those jerseys being different colors (white on the front of the home jersey top, blue for the road). No such issue with the uniforms the Wildcats will wear during the regular season, which begins with a game against Grand Canyon on November 14.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)