Sep 4, 2014, 8:45 PM EDT
Thursday was picture day for the Kentucky Wildcats, and it also represented an opportunity for the players to show off their new uniforms. The equipment staff’s official Twitter account sent out a close-up view of the new uniforms, which shows off the details on the back of the jersey and the checkerboard print on the legs of the shorts.
During the team’s trip to the Bahamas last month there were different uniforms, with the front and back of those jerseys being different colors (white on the front of the home jersey top, blue for the road). No such issue with the uniforms the Wildcats will wear during the regular season, which begins with a game against Grand Canyon on November 14.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)