About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guy’s everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
Scott is our resident recruiting guru. He’s a native of Chicago and he went to DePaul. We hold that against him. Follow him at @phillipshoops.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)