About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guy’s everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
Scott is our resident recruiting guru. He’s a native of Chicago and he went to DePaul. We hold that against him. Follow him at @phillipshoops.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)