About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guy’s everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
Scott is our resident recruiting guru. He’s a native of Chicago and he went to DePaul. We hold that against him. Follow him at @phillipshoops.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 1
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 1
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 54
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 8
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 13
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (58)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)