About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guy’s everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
Scott is our resident recruiting guru. He’s a native of Chicago and he went to DePaul. We hold that against him. Follow him at @phillipshoops.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)