About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s also the founder of the blog Ballin’ Is a Habit, known for its attitude, insight and POSTERIZED series of nasty dunks. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. He knows his stuff. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
A St. John’s student who also works with The Hoop Group, Daniel follows recruiting news, all things Johnnies and the Big East, among other things. Follow him @DanielJMartin_.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guys everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
The man behind the Morning Mix and CBT’s video posts, Troy’s best known for his tireless work on the #POSTERIZED series over at Ballin’ Is a Habit. He also golfs a fair bit. A man of many talents. Follow him @TroyMachir.
He’s the clever one. In a good way. Read his posts and you’ll see. Follow him @stfhoops.
A Kentucky native who also works for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, he’s a voice of reason among this group. Yes, that’s a backhanded compliment. Follow him at @David_Harten.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 0
- Senior starters once again lead the way for No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing the most important part: His One Shining Moment 2
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 2
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 2
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Wake Forest beats No. 4 Duke as Blue Devils struggle to score again 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)