About CollegeBasketballTalk and its writers
News, analysis, feature stories, random thoughts… if it’s about college basketball, either in season or during the summer doldrums, you’ll find it in CollegeBasketballTalk.
Featured in this blog are:
A former college player at Vassar, Rob is the head writer and editorial manager of CBT. He’s also the founder of the blog Ballin’ Is a Habit, known for its attitude, insight and POSTERIZED series of nasty dunks. He’s a self-proclaimed college hoops expert, but don’t let that fool you. He knows his stuff. Rob lives in Washington D.C. Follow him @RobDauster.
A St. John’s student who also works with The Hoop Group, Daniel follows recruiting news, all things Johnnies and the Big East, among other things. Follow him @DanielJMartin_.
If someone plays college hoops, chances are Raphielle’s seen him. Seriously, the guys everywhere. He also writes for CollegeHoopsNet and NBESports, so there’s a reason he’s so knowledgeable. Follow him @raphiellej.
The man behind the Morning Mix and CBT’s video posts, Troy’s best known for his tireless work on the #POSTERIZED series over at Ballin’ Is a Habit. He also golfs a fair bit. A man of many talents. Follow him @TroyMachir.
He’s the clever one. In a good way. Read his posts and you’ll see. Follow him @stfhoops.
A Kentucky native who also works for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, he’s a voice of reason among this group. Yes, that’s a backhanded compliment. Follow him at @David_Harten.
Terrence also writes for New England Hoop News and is an unapologetic New England Patriots fan. So no Tom Brady rips. Follow him at @Terrence_Payne.
The blog’s resident bracketologist, he runs the site Bracketville where you can find NCAA tournament projections, power rankings, bubble teams and more. He lives in Indiana. Follow him @BracketguyDave.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)