Mar 15, 2015, 10:18 AM EDT
Here is the Selection Sunday update.
Mar 14, 2015, 10:18 AM EDT
Here’s what the field looks like after a wild Friday.
Mar 13, 2015, 9:37 AM EDT
Who is in and who is out?
Mar 12, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
The newest bracket projection.
Mar 11, 2015, 9:43 AM EDT
Who’s in and who’s out of the NCAA tournament as of today?
Mar 9, 2015, 9:04 AM EDT
The latest bracket update.
Mar 6, 2015, 10:20 AM EDT
Kentucky appears to be the only lock with less than two weeks to go before Selection Sunday.
Mar 2, 2015, 9:27 AM EDT
The latest bracket projections from our Dave Ommen.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
While the Wildcats continue to roll along, other one-seeds are up for discussion as the season moves into the month of March.
Feb 23, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
A brand new bracket for for enjoyment!
Feb 20, 2015, 12:02 PM EDT
While the opinion earlier this season was that the Big Ten was “down,” the conference could wind up with more bids than expected come Selection Sunday.
Feb 16, 2015, 10:37 AM EDT
Things are starting to get crazy on the bubble.
Feb 13, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
While there are questions to be answered amongst bubble teams, the top of the bracket has no such issues right now.
Feb 9, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
Where is your favorite team seeded?
Feb 6, 2015, 9:13 AM EDT
Is your favorite team seeded correctly?
Jan 30, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Kansas’ incredibly rigorous schedule moves them to the top line in the latest update.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 16, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Thanks to an upset-filled week Kentucky is joined by three new teams as one-seeds in the latest bracket.
Jan 9, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
The undefeated Cavaliers have a shot at earning a one-seed for the second consecutive year.
Jan 1, 2015, 1:26 PM EDT
Your New Year’s Day bracket update.
Nov 14, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Dave Ommen’s first projection of the 2015 NCAA tournament field.
Mar 16, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s time to move past bracket projections and get ready for March Madness. In our final look, Florida stands above the crowd as the overall No. 1 seed. Arizona, Wichita State, and Michigan close out the top line. Virginia may land atop the East Region. Same for Villanova. It’s been a great race. Enjoy the…
Mar 16, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Can Michigan claim a No. 1 Seed?
Mar 15, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
Who is on the right side of the bubble? Who missed the cut? Who is the fourth No. 1 seed?
Mar 14, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Brand new Bracketology! Who is on the bubble? Who is on the wrong side of the cut line? Who is the fourth No. 1 seed?
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)