Apr 8, 2014, 3:31 PM EST
ESPN’s Jeff Goodman reports the uber-talented freshman guard has been denied numerous transfer attempts, but the word out of Huntington clouds the situation.
Apr 5, 2014, 5:19 PM EST
Michigan last left the country prior to the 2010-11 season, and they’ll do so again in 2014-15.
Apr 5, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
This vendor will make you rethink whether those tickets you bought were really a good deal.
Apr 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Denzel Ingram became one of the top three-point threats in Conference USA, but the sophomore has decided to take his perimeter talents to another program.
Apr 5, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Siena’s CBI triumph should serve notice that the Saints will be a team to watch in 2014-15.
Apr 5, 2014, 1:56 PM EST
The oft-traveled Jelan Kendrick may be on the move yet again.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:37 PM EST
Savon Goodman left UNLV last October, and has disappeared from the national college basketball landscape, but there is a report of mutual interest between the forward and a Pac-12 program.
Apr 5, 2014, 11:04 AM EST
The truth is [John Calipari] has found a way to ride the system. Hey, he’d love for the system to change. He has said many times that he would love for the NBA to raise the age limit so players could at least stay in school for two years. He has said that he would love to coach these talented players for longer — what coach wouldn’t? But as long as the system stays this way, Calipari will work it.
Apr 5, 2014, 10:36 AM EST
Acting on a dare, Zach Bohannon undergoes this Herculean task.
Apr 5, 2014, 10:16 AM EST
The Hoya big has one season of eligibility remaining, and the promise of finding minutes in yet another packed Hoya frontcourt must not have appealed to Ayegba.
Apr 5, 2014, 12:25 AM EST
There is a report that Appalachian State is in negotiations with potentially the team’s next coach, so what does that mean for Devonte Graham?
Apr 5, 2014, 12:03 AM EST
Monte Morris is already one of the Big 12’s top guards, and he could be a nationally-known player in 2014-15.
Apr 4, 2014, 10:16 PM EST
Richie Edwards was a fifth-year player and will reportedly pursue the professional ranks, but Arizona State lost two other Sun Devils to transfer today.
Apr 4, 2014, 9:26 PM EST
Despite the coaching change, Codi Miller-McIntyre confirms he will return for his junior, and potentially breakout, season.
Apr 4, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Without Jabari Brown or Jordan Clarkson in the lineup next season, coach Frank Haith had to venture into the junior college ranks to find some backcourt depth.
Apr 4, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Cole Huff decided to transfer from Nevada this offseason, news that clearly did not sit well with coach David Carter and the athletic administration.
Apr 4, 2014, 6:50 PM EST
The addition of Tyler Lewis means Butler will have its first ever former McDonald’s All-America.
Apr 4, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
Fresh off a junior season in which Roscoe Smith was impossible to keep off both the offensive and defensive glass, the forward has decided to move on from Las Vegas.
Apr 4, 2014, 4:03 PM EST
The guard submitted a draft evaluation, but decided to give Wichita another go-around.
Apr 4, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
The sophomore guard has been plagued by a hip injury all season, and posted career highs in both points per game and assist rate while playing through the pain.
Mar 29, 2014, 2:49 AM EST
The defensive fortitude showed by Alex Poythress helped Kentucky-Louisville crack through for ‘game of the night’, but there are several other sterling — and not so great — performances from the final Sweet 16 games.
Mar 29, 2014, 1:31 AM EST
The Big Ten took some early season lumps, but it has emerged with three potential Final Four contenders and a reputation as the nation’s toughest conference.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:09 AM EST
Who is running South Florida’s coaching search? And does UNLV’s Dave Rice have an offer?
Mar 29, 2014, 12:00 AM EST
There was no way Luke Hancock could prevent James Young from dunking this pinpoint pass.
Mar 28, 2014, 11:13 PM EST
The tip times and announcer pairings have been announced for Sunday’s Elite 8 match-ups.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)