Nov 6, 2014, 12:49 PM EST
Navy’s perimeter will not have much depth.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:19 AM EST
Hayward was so close to being the single-greatest hero in NCAA tournament history.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:37 AM EST
Can Arizona win a national title this season?
Nov 5, 2014, 8:33 PM EST
Just how good will Bo’s boys be this season? Is another Final Four a reality?
Nov 5, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The school is being very hush-hush on the matter, however.
Nov 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
What would the teams look like if the four of us held a college basketball draft?
Nov 5, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
Isaac Fotu was going to be ineligible this season anyway.
Nov 5, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
He nearly posted a triple-double on Wednesday.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
Indiana’s off-the-court issues combined with their on-the-court losses have resulted in calls for Tom Crean’s job.
Nov 5, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
I’m not sure a game-winning, half-court shot against Wichita State would elicit such a reaction.
Nov 4, 2014, 7:29 PM EST
68 teams in the NCAA tournament? 68 things we want to see? Get it?
Nov 4, 2014, 3:56 PM EST
The video is from a speech that took place on October 15th.
Nov 4, 2014, 3:22 PM EST
What would the reaction to the latest Indiana player getting in trouble be if Crean had won 27 games last season?
Nov 4, 2014, 1:32 PM EST
There are a couple of nice bets on this list if you are a gambling man.
Nov 4, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Alexander didn’t start, however. And neither did the other Kansas star freshman.
Nov 4, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke has as many all-americans on their roster this season as Kentucky. But are they as good as the Wildcats?
Nov 3, 2014, 5:12 PM EST
Can the Jayhawks live up to their potential this season?
Nov 3, 2014, 3:28 PM EST
Emmitt Holt was cleared of blame in the crash.
Nov 3, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Here are our first three teams.
Nov 3, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
It’s a risk picking a freshman as the Preseason Player of the Year, but we like our odds with Okafor.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:05 AM EST
No changes were made to the outside of the building, which is good news.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Virginia is coming off of a dual-ACC title and returns the majority of the key players from that team.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Is this team better than Philly?
Oct 30, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
I can do that.
Oct 30, 2014, 5:55 PM EST
Chris Clarke is a perfect fit for Donnie Tyndall.
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)