Sep 16, 2014, 5:46 PM EDT
Kevin Stallings has earned four commitments in 2015.
Sep 16, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
The five-star recruit decommitted from Louisville, and what it has to do with shoe companies.
Sep 16, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
There are also a limited number of ugly road weeks.
Sep 16, 2014, 11:52 AM EDT
Wojcik was fired with cause for allegedly abusing his players.
Sep 16, 2014, 10:54 AM EDT
Mudiays $1.2 million deal with a team in China will now be significantly supplemented.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Have you ever seen ‘Goodfellas’? You’ll recognize one of the main players in this story.
Sep 15, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
Brown is a 6-foot-7 powerhouse that has drawn some comparisons to Stanley Johnson.
Sep 15, 2014, 2:45 PM EDT
It’s the second recruit UCLA has lost this week.
Sep 15, 2014, 1:55 PM EDT
The NCAA is trying to improve their ability to apply common sense to rules interpretations.
Sep 15, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
They’ll be out there for six full days. To get tickets to watch a practice.
Sep 15, 2014, 12:32 PM EDT
Avery Harriman continues his third battle with leukemia.
Sep 15, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
It was less a shot at Coach K than it was a shot at USA Basketball.
Sep 15, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
The best players in the D.C. area competed at DMVElite 80 over the weekend.
Sep 11, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
How one athlete is turning a disability into his advantage.
Sep 11, 2014, 3:16 PM EDT
Josh Pastner will be adding two Lawsons to his program in 2015 now.
Sep 11, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
That’s a tough blow at this point in the year.
Sep 11, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
For Memphis, this was more or less a formality.
Sep 11, 2014, 11:49 AM EDT
Daniel is already being groomed as the next Andrew Wiggins.
Sep 11, 2014, 9:52 AM EDT
UConn, Georgetown, a Big East final and two last second shots. It doesn’t get better than that.
Sep 10, 2014, 5:35 PM EDT
Brunson should be the next great Villanova point guard.
Sep 10, 2014, 3:34 PM EDT
Murray is the No. 51 recruit in the Class of 2015
Sep 10, 2014, 2:28 PM EDT
Are you pronouncing it correctly?
Sep 10, 2014, 1:57 PM EDT
The APR rule is one of the worst in college sports, and Oregon is a perfect example of why.
Sep 10, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
Oregon’s handling of this case gets more convoluted.
Sep 10, 2014, 10:06 AM EDT
The Governors will lose him until the start of conference play.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)