Oct 21, 2014, 3:06 PM EST
The Aggies now have one of the best recruiting classes in the country.
Oct 21, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
No surprise that Murray State and Belmont are expected to be at the top of the league.
Oct 21, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
L.J. Rose is expected to return around Christmas.
Oct 21, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Gators are good enough to win the SEC. They have enough question marks to finish outside the top 25 as well.
Oct 21, 2014, 10:08 AM EST
That fan looks like he’s enjoying things.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Oct 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Oklahoma has a chance to be the second-best team in the Big 12, especially if a key player receives a waiver.
Oct 20, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The Hawks will have a thin front court this season.
Oct 20, 2014, 2:09 PM EST
Stevie Clark was dismissed from Oklahoma State after a pair of bizarre incidents involving the police.
Oct 20, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Chris Walker sounds pretty funny.
Oct 20, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Jaylen Brantley is Maryland’s first commitment in the class.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:27 AM EST
Thon Maker has another mixtape out.
Oct 20, 2014, 10:39 AM EST
Mudiay has now played two preseason games as a professional.
Oct 17, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The Mustangs will be good, but one question will always be hanging over their head.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
John Brown is the reigning Big South Player of the Year and one of the most entertaining players in the country.
Oct 16, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
UConn and Duke played a thriller in the Final Four for the second time in five years.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
The Big South has plenty of young talent and should once again be a thrilling conference race.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
Three other teams got first-place votes.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:21 PM EST
Texas A&M is on an impressive hot streak on the recruiting trail.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
There’s not a lot to disagree with on this list.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
Jordan Roper apparently is not that recognizable on Clemson’s campus.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Oct 15, 2014, 7:51 PM EST
UMKC transitioned to Division I to replace the Kansas City Kings, who moved to Sacramento. That was 30 years ago.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The biggest man in the American also has a bit of a sense of humor.
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 25
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- No. 13 Gonzaga makes definitive statement with blowout of No. 22 SMU 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (25)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)