Oct 28, 2014, 11:29 AM EST
North Carolina could be looking at a hefty punishment from the NCAA.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:43 AM EST
Tacko Fall is 7-foot-5, but he’s more than just a big body. The kid can play.
Oct 27, 2014, 4:04 PM EST
Lauren Hill is much tougher than I am.
Oct 27, 2014, 2:23 PM EST
I think you can guess who was picked to win the league.
Oct 27, 2014, 1:18 PM EST
Before injuring his knee, Giles was considered by some to be the best prospect in all of high school basketball.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Johnson was alleged to have been involved in one of the more bizarre incidents of the offseason.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:39 AM EST
Another example of why The Peppas are the best.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:27 AM EST
Louisville looks like an elite team this season, but there are a few major questions they will have to answer as well.
Oct 26, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
The Panthers blew a late lead, costing them a chance at the NCAA tournament last season. They’re looking to get back this season.
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 25, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Davidson is gone, but that does not mean that the SoCon will be a bad basketball league.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Villanova went 29-5 last season and return essentially the same lineup. Why aren’t more people talking about them?
Oct 23, 2014, 10:49 PM EST
Cam Payne became the star of Murray State as a freshman, but he wouldn’t have gotten there if he had a back up. Why?
Oct 23, 2014, 4:34 PM EST
The OVC looks like a three-team race this season.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Nice work editing in the music.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Who are the top 20 perimeters in the country this season?
Oct 23, 2014, 12:04 PM EST
This scandal will be a stain on North Carolina’s sports and academic programs for a long time.
Oct 23, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
This is about as embarrassing as being POSTERIZED can get.
Oct 23, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
The Shockers went to the Final Four in 2013 and undefeated in 2014. What is next for them?
Oct 22, 2014, 10:46 PM EST
Cody Larson was South Dakotas Next Big Thing. He returned in infamy, but that has not stopped him from succeeding.
Oct 22, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
People don’t come more intense than Bruce Pearl.
Oct 22, 2014, 3:18 PM EST
The Longhorns are the first school in the country to do this.
Oct 22, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
The Cardinal now have three four-star recruits in the Class of 2015.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)