Mar 24, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Did your favorite player make the cut?
Mar 24, 2014, 4:13 PM EDT
The sophomore shooting guard is looking to transfer closer to home.
Mar 24, 2014, 3:48 PM EDT
The Hoosiers have lost three transfers and a player to early entry this year. Who’s next?
Mar 24, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Ohio State’s leading scorer is headed to the professional ranks.
Mar 24, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Billy Donovan calls in to the Dan Patrick Show to talk about his jumper, Florida’s Sweet 16 matchup with UCLA, former Florida Gator and current member of the Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah and more.
Mar 24, 2014, 2:47 PM EDT
Warren may be the best pure scorer in this class, but is he a lottery pick?
Mar 24, 2014, 1:03 PM EDT
Get your bets in now!
Mar 24, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
Why offer up a billion dollars for a perfect bracket?
Mar 24, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
Dayton didn’t want to let their man go.
Mar 24, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Where does your favorite team rank? Where are the Final Four teams in your bracket ranked?
Mar 24, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Sean Miller was happy with his team’s 84-61 win over Gonzaga.
Mar 24, 2014, 9:43 AM EDT
Roy Williams handled a tough loss as well as possible.
Mar 24, 2014, 9:06 AM EDT
The first weekend of the NCAA tournament was as good as college basketball can get. Will the second weekend live up to the challenge?
Mar 24, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Get caught up on all of Sunday’s NCAA tournament action.
Mar 24, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
Indiana’s star freshman is headed to the lottery
Mar 24, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Remember when everyone was concerned about the fact that No. 1 Virginia was losing by 10 to No. 16 Coastal Carolina in the first half? Seems like a long time ago, doesn’t it? The Cavaliers pounded No. 8 seed Memphis on Sunday night, shooting 55.6% from the floor in a 78-60 win that felt like…
Mar 23, 2014, 11:14 PM EDT
Set your schedules for Thursday and Friday night.
Mar 23, 2014, 10:02 PM EDT
Steve Alford, UCLA and Stephen F. Austin all had streaks broken on Sunday night.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers. I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will…
Mar 23, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here. Nebraska head coach Tim Miles’ coaching tree got bigger on Sunday, as South Dakota has hired Nebraska assistant coach Craig Smith. The news was first reported by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com. Smith has been on Miles staff for seven years, having worked five seasons at Colorado…
Mar 23, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
Tennessee put an end to Cinderella’s ball, manhandling a smaller Mercer team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:27 PM EDT
The tournament has not exactly gone well for some of the nation’s most-well known programs.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Kentucky has as much talented as any team in the country. For the first time all season, it looked like it. Should Louisville be worried?
Mar 23, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Joel Embiid’s back is the reason that Kansas lost to Stanford. And it cost the Jayhawks their shot at greatness.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)