Oct 16, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
John Brown is the reigning Big South Player of the Year and one of the most entertaining players in the country.
Oct 16, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
UConn and Duke played a thriller in the Final Four for the second time in five years.
Oct 16, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
The Big South has plenty of young talent and should once again be a thrilling conference race.
Oct 16, 2014, 1:03 PM EST
Three other teams got first-place votes.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:21 PM EST
Texas A&M is on an impressive hot streak on the recruiting trail.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
There’s not a lot to disagree with on this list.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:07 AM EST
Jordan Roper apparently is not that recognizable on Clemson’s campus.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Can the Cyclones overcome the loss of two first-team all-Big 12 players?
Oct 15, 2014, 7:51 PM EST
UMKC transitioned to Division I to replace the Kansas City Kings, who moved to Sacramento. That was 30 years ago.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
The biggest man in the American also has a bit of a sense of humor.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
New Mexico State has made three straight NCAA tournaments without winning a WAC regular season title. Will that change this season?
Oct 15, 2014, 1:57 PM EST
Chris Walker and Brandone Francis both will miss time this season.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
But where things get interesting is when you get past Wisconsin.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
UCLA’s first exhibition game is scheduled for Halloween.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Aztecs win another MWC title and advance back to the Sweet 16 without Xavier Thames in the lineup?
Oct 15, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
If you like quality longform journalism, we have some news for you.
Oct 15, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Bo Ryan lands a kid that should be a good fit for the Wisconsin system.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 14, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
It is hard to argue with the preseason poll, but the A-10 is missing one notable name on their all-conference team.
Oct 14, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
Grandy Glaze averaged 3.8 points and 4.5 boards as a junior.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Miller took a leave of absence from the program earlier this month, citing health reasons.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:57 AM EST
The story is heartwrenching, but credit the NCAA for doing the right thing.
Oct 14, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
Mick Cronin’s newest commit is one of the sleepers in the Class of 2015.
Oct 14, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
How will a young Michigan team respond to losing three more players to early entry?
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 5
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent (3)