Mar 20, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
Phil Martelli’s grandson, Phillip, might be the most adorable kid in the history of kids.
Mar 20, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
Florida didn’t make things easy, but they avoided becoming the first No. 1 seed to lose to a No. 16.
Mar 20, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
The Crimson won a game in their second straight NCAA tournament.
Mar 20, 2014, 3:24 PM EDT
Jeff Bzdelik is out after four years with Wake Forest.
Mar 20, 2014, 2:26 PM EDT
Vee Sanford’s runner answered Aaron Craft’s ridiculous layup, sending Ohio State home and ending Craft’s collegiate career.
Mar 20, 2014, 1:21 PM EDT
The word on the street is that some of you suckers weren’t able to con your boss — or your teacher/parents — into letting you out of any and all responsibilities today. It’s a shame, and I truly feel sorry for you. But never fear, we have you covered. If constantly checking in here at…
Mar 20, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
Personally, I went about a decade without going to school or work on this day, starting in about eighth grade and continuing until watching the games was actually a part of my job description.
Mar 20, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
Earlier today, Pro Basketball Talk’s own Kurt Helin hopped on with Kay Adams to discuss how the NCAA tournament will affect the NBA Draft and some of the nation’s top prospects: Andrew Wiggins, Marcus Smart, T.J. Warren. It’s always an interesting discussion to have, as so many players have catapulted their draft stock by putting…
Mar 20, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Get ready for the Madness by reading the only preview you need to read.
Mar 20, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
Tennessee is headed to the Round of 64 to take on UMass.
Mar 19, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
You know, guys like Harold Arceneaux and C.J. McCollum, Danny Manning and Kemba Walker, Bryce Drew and Ali Farokhmanesh.
Mar 19, 2014, 1:25 PM EDT
WATCH: Bruce Pearl celebrates arrival in Auburn with … a mosh pit with students? New Auburn basketball coach Bruce Pearl, who was hired yesterday, joins The Dan Patrick Show to discuss what went into his acceptance of the job at Auburn and how he hopes to recover his tainted image. With high hopes for his…
Mar 19, 2014, 12:04 PM EDT
Our friends over at Olympic Talk put together a 68-team bracket featuring the best — or most famous — Olympian from every school in the Big Dance.
Mar 19, 2014, 11:04 AM EDT
Someone decided it would be a good idea to put me on TV. So I talked about the tournament.
Mar 19, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
You have to admit POTUS knows his hoops.
Mar 19, 2014, 9:47 AM EDT
Someone’s not happy about the lack of fans in the stands.
Mar 18, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Is N.C. State now the trendy upset pick?
Mar 18, 2014, 10:18 PM EDT
The reason for the suspensions is now coming to light.
Mar 18, 2014, 4:21 PM EDT
Last minute bracket adjustments? We got you covered.
Mar 18, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
They’re going to love this guy in Auburn.
Mar 18, 2014, 3:36 PM EDT
Just how badly will Johnson’s absence hurt VCU?
Mar 18, 2014, 3:19 PM EDT
Four games in two days, winners move on to the Round of 64.
Mar 18, 2014, 2:41 PM EDT
Cougars were 80-76 during his tenure, but 23-40 in last two seasons.
Mar 18, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
Golden Eagles faltered to an 8-23 mark this season.
Mar 18, 2014, 12:13 PM EDT
Onions. Onions. More Onions. A Double Order of Onions.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 22
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (26)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)