2014 Automatic Bids
Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EST
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EST
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 AM EST
Get to know New Mexico State and their 7-foot-5 center, Sim Bhullar.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EST
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:26 PM EST
Albany experienced the NCAA tournament last season, but can an offense led by an Australian duo and a slow-paced shifting defense help the Great Danes earn a tourney victory?
Mar 15, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Get to know all of the NCAA Tournament’s automatic bids here. Conference: Conference USA Coach: Danny Manning Record: 21-12 (13-3 Conference USA) Rankings and Ratings: – Kenpom: 76 – RPI: 81 – AP/USA Today: Not ranked Seeding?: Louisiana Tech was a No. 12 seed in Dave Ommen’s latest bracket projection, and Tulsa should end up being…
Mar 12, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Back in October the American Eagles were picked to finish ninth in the 10-team Patriot League. Wednesday night, Mike Brennan’s team punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:56 PM EST
Gonzaga is back in the tournament for what feels like the 100th straight year, but this team is a bit different than Gonzaga teams of old.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:21 PM EST
Meet the North Dakota State Bison, the winners of the Summit League and one of the — likely — trendy upset picks in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 10:06 PM EST
Get to know the Northeast Conference tournament champs!
Mar 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EST
The Milwaukee Panthers are dancing after winning four games in the Horizon League Conference Tournament. Meet one of the NCAA Tournament’s more dangerous double-digit seeds here.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Mar 10, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
The MAAC was one of the best mid-major conferences this season, but will that translate into an upset for Muh-hat-en?
Mar 9, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Mercer took the Atlantic Sun title from #DunkCity, but find out why the Bears can make their own run in the Big Dance.
Mar 9, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
The Chanticleers have the best nickname and the best color scheme in the tournament. Can that translate into a win?
Mar 8, 2014, 9:24 PM EST
Marcus Lewis is one of the names that you HAVE to know in March. Find out why.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
Meet Harvard, the first team to wrap up a spot in the 2014 NCAA tournament.
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (12)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (10)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)