2014 Automatic Bids
Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EDT
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EDT
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 AM EDT
Get to know New Mexico State and their 7-foot-5 center, Sim Bhullar.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:26 PM EDT
Albany experienced the NCAA tournament last season, but can an offense led by an Australian duo and a slow-paced shifting defense help the Great Danes earn a tourney victory?
Mar 15, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
Get to know all of the NCAA Tournament’s automatic bids here. Conference: Conference USA Coach: Danny Manning Record: 21-12 (13-3 Conference USA) Rankings and Ratings: – Kenpom: 76 – RPI: 81 – AP/USA Today: Not ranked Seeding?: Louisiana Tech was a No. 12 seed in Dave Ommen’s latest bracket projection, and Tulsa should end up being…
Mar 12, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Back in October the American Eagles were picked to finish ninth in the 10-team Patriot League. Wednesday night, Mike Brennan’s team punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:56 PM EDT
Gonzaga is back in the tournament for what feels like the 100th straight year, but this team is a bit different than Gonzaga teams of old.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:21 PM EDT
Meet the North Dakota State Bison, the winners of the Summit League and one of the — likely — trendy upset picks in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 10:06 PM EDT
Get to know the Northeast Conference tournament champs!
Mar 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
The Milwaukee Panthers are dancing after winning four games in the Horizon League Conference Tournament. Meet one of the NCAA Tournament’s more dangerous double-digit seeds here.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EDT
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Mar 10, 2014, 9:43 PM EDT
The MAAC was one of the best mid-major conferences this season, but will that translate into an upset for Muh-hat-en?
Mar 9, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Mercer took the Atlantic Sun title from #DunkCity, but find out why the Bears can make their own run in the Big Dance.
Mar 9, 2014, 2:12 PM EDT
The Chanticleers have the best nickname and the best color scheme in the tournament. Can that translate into a win?
Mar 8, 2014, 9:24 PM EDT
Marcus Lewis is one of the names that you HAVE to know in March. Find out why.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:38 PM EDT
Meet Harvard, the first team to wrap up a spot in the 2014 NCAA tournament.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)