2014 Automatic Bids
Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EST
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EST
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 AM EST
Get to know New Mexico State and their 7-foot-5 center, Sim Bhullar.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EST
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 15, 2014, 9:17 PM EST
The MEAC Tournament champion North Carolina Central Eagles have one of the most interesting backstories in the country entering the NCAA Tournament. Meet the Eagles here.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:26 PM EST
Albany experienced the NCAA tournament last season, but can an offense led by an Australian duo and a slow-paced shifting defense help the Great Danes earn a tourney victory?
Mar 15, 2014, 2:16 PM EST
Get to know all of the NCAA Tournament’s automatic bids here. Conference: Conference USA Coach: Danny Manning Record: 21-12 (13-3 Conference USA) Rankings and Ratings: – Kenpom: 76 – RPI: 81 – AP/USA Today: Not ranked Seeding?: Louisiana Tech was a No. 12 seed in Dave Ommen’s latest bracket projection, and Tulsa should end up being…
Mar 12, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Back in October the American Eagles were picked to finish ninth in the 10-team Patriot League. Wednesday night, Mike Brennan’s team punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:56 PM EST
Gonzaga is back in the tournament for what feels like the 100th straight year, but this team is a bit different than Gonzaga teams of old.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:21 PM EST
Meet the North Dakota State Bison, the winners of the Summit League and one of the — likely — trendy upset picks in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 11, 2014, 10:06 PM EST
Get to know the Northeast Conference tournament champs!
Mar 11, 2014, 9:16 PM EST
The Milwaukee Panthers are dancing after winning four games in the Horizon League Conference Tournament. Meet one of the NCAA Tournament’s more dangerous double-digit seeds here.
Mar 11, 2014, 12:05 AM EST
Wofford is heading back to the NCAA tournament for the third time in the last five years.
Mar 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
Can the Fightin’ Joe Bidens make their way out of the NCAA tournament’s opening round?
Mar 10, 2014, 9:43 PM EST
The MAAC was one of the best mid-major conferences this season, but will that translate into an upset for Muh-hat-en?
Mar 9, 2014, 5:16 PM EST
Mercer took the Atlantic Sun title from #DunkCity, but find out why the Bears can make their own run in the Big Dance.
Mar 9, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
The Chanticleers have the best nickname and the best color scheme in the tournament. Can that translate into a win?
Mar 8, 2014, 9:24 PM EST
Marcus Lewis is one of the names that you HAVE to know in March. Find out why.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
Meet Harvard, the first team to wrap up a spot in the 2014 NCAA tournament.
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 0
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)