Feb 15, 2015, 11:06 PM EST
Jason Pimentel, who is appealing the ruling that he is guilty of the charge, sat out Longwood’s first 25 games before playing Saturday.
Feb 15, 2015, 9:10 PM EST
Hollis-Jefferson finished the 86-59 win with 17 points and ten rebounds.
Feb 15, 2015, 8:31 PM EST
Prior to Sunday’s win the Wildcats hadn’t won a game since their Big Ten opener at Rutgers December 30.
Feb 15, 2015, 7:54 PM EST
Both Iowa and Stanford suffered losses that won’t help their push to return to the NCAA tournament.
Feb 15, 2015, 6:24 PM EST
The Knights have beaten the Cougars on buzzer-beating shots in both of their meetings this season.
Feb 15, 2015, 5:34 PM EST
Mandell Thomas scored 20 points and Christian Sengfelder added 15 for the Rams, who picked up their second conference win of the season.
Feb 15, 2015, 4:25 PM EST
Towson outlasted Charleston in a CAA thriller.
Feb 15, 2015, 3:15 PM EST
LSU getting Ben Simmons into school early is a great sign.
Feb 15, 2015, 1:20 PM EST
Butler will be missing a key starter for a few weeks.
Feb 15, 2015, 12:15 PM EST
Kansas State is likely losing a reserve forward for the season.
Feb 15, 2015, 11:15 AM EST
Pat Chambers had plenty to say following Penn State’s loss to Maryland.
Feb 15, 2015, 10:20 AM EST
Oregon State had its flight delayed due to bizarre circumstances on Saturday night.
Feb 15, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
An engine failure on a flight slowed down Mississippi State on Saturday night.
Feb 15, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
The Big Ten and Pac-12 has some matchups to keep track of on Sunday.
Feb 14, 2015, 11:30 PM EST
Justin Edwards’ three-pointer with 9:25 remaining looked to leave his hands after the shot clock expired, but the officials counted it. Kansas State wound up winning by three points.
Feb 14, 2015, 9:14 PM EST
A busy early Saturday in college hoops.
Feb 14, 2015, 9:09 PM EST
While the Blue Hens are struggling this season, they’ve won nine straight meetings with William & Mary.
Feb 14, 2015, 8:48 PM EST
Who are the bubble winners and losers from Saturday’s action.
Feb 14, 2015, 8:28 PM EST
With Ryan Arcidiacono and Daniel Ochefu both struggling, Hilliard scored a career-high 31 and hit the game-winning three.
Feb 14, 2015, 6:49 PM EST
Louisville fans will be frustrated, but this could have been much, much worse.
More Top Posts
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 13
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)