Nov 9, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
Will this be the information that gets the 2005 national title vacated?
Nov 8, 2014, 11:39 PM EST
Wayne Tinkle and his staff have done well on the recruiting trail, which is key given the rebuilding project they’re faced with.
Nov 8, 2014, 10:16 PM EST
Roderick Taylor was charged with forcible rape on October 22.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:08 PM EST
Maryland hasn’t played a game in Cole Field House since 2002, but they did hold their Maryland Madness event there in 2013.
Nov 8, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Given their lack of interior depth, St. John’s will have to find other ways in which to attack opponents this season.
Nov 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
With center A.J. Hammons needing room to operate in the post, the shooting ability of Dakota Mathias and P.J. Thompson will come in handy for the Boilers.
Nov 8, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Five minutes played in two games as a true freshman will cost Michael Cobbins three regular season games this year.
Nov 8, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
A lot of excitement for Auburn basketball.
Nov 8, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
Kennesaw State will play one game without head coach Jimmy Lallathin on the sidelines.
Nov 8, 2014, 2:10 PM EST
One of college basketball’s most outspoken head coaches has joined Twitter.
Nov 8, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
This year’s group at Oregon State is going to be a rough bunch.
Nov 8, 2014, 11:20 AM EST
Has Michigan State found its new leader?
Nov 8, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Freshman wing Justin Jackson could be a key for North Carolina this season.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
UAB needs to get a key freshman healthy for this season.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:35 PM EST
The Rebels will be without its top rebounder and one of the SEC’s top shot blockers until Nov. 20.
Nov 7, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
The former Colorado State guard with a highlight dunk early in his Purdue career.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 PM EST
Tennessee lost its top commit on Thursday, but the other two pledges are staying strong with their decisions.
Nov 7, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
EA Sports following what Wheaties did on Thursday.
Nov 7, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Randle, named to the Cousy Award watch list this week, is looking to lead Stanford to another NCAA tournament appearance.
Nov 7, 2014, 5:25 PM EST
The Cavaliers will be down a starter against James Madison on Nov. 14.
More Top Posts
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)