Jan 23, 2015, 1:44 PM EST
Finding quality opponents willing to play can be tough for leagues such as the Missouri Valley and Mountain West, especially if they want a home game out of the deal. This challenge would help in that regard.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:30 PM EST
With Alan Williams out of the lineup Mitch Brewe gave UCSB an important 18 points and seven boards off the bench Thursday night.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
An always intense rivalry crossed a line teams aren’t allowed to cross Thursday night in Tuscaloosa.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:45 AM EST
Duke has moved to the one-line, replacing Villanova, and their upcoming stretch of three straight road games could have a significant impact on where they land in March.
Jan 23, 2015, 11:00 AM EST
Just days before losing to Division II Southeastern Oklahoma State, Haith’s sister suffered a brain aneurysm.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EST
Gonzaga limited Saint Mary’s to 36 percent shooting from the field and 2-for-15 from three on the night, getting better defensively as the game progressed.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:45 AM EST
The first weekend without any football will give us some dandies.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Having lost three straight and five of their last six games entering Thursday’s game against Pacific, Portland needed something good to happen. Enter Alec Wintering.
Jan 23, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
Andrews shot just 3-for-12 from the field, but his shot with three-tenths of a second remaining was the difference in Washington’s 52-50 win at Colorado.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:58 PM EST
Miami officials apologized to NC State’s Mark Gottfried and Debbie Yow following Thursday’s game as a result of the fan’s actions.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:52 PM EST
Indiana has turned into the most entertaining team in college basketball.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:54 PM EST
Portis made a mistake late in regulation, but he made the deciding play in overtime as Arkansas beat Alabama 93-91.
Jan 22, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
No. 2 Virginia held a team under 28 points for the third time this season, and D’Angelo Russell put on a show in Ohio State’s win at Northwestern.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:43 PM EST
John Kopriva scored a season-high 19 points as George Washington moved to 5-1 in Atlantic 10 play.
Jan 22, 2015, 8:30 PM EST
D’angelo, don’t hurt ‘em, son.
Jan 22, 2015, 7:44 PM EST
Marshall Plumlee will be sworn into the US Army on Friday, and he’ll be commissioned upon graduation in the spring of 2016.
Jan 22, 2015, 6:16 PM EST
Already the ACC’s worst rebounding team, Virginia Tech announced Thursday that its leading rebounder is no longer a member of the program.
Jan 22, 2015, 5:44 PM EST
Not much has been heard since an investigation into academic fraud at North Carolina was completed. This lawsuit may change that.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:07 PM EST
999 wins is a lot of wins.
More Top Posts
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game 7
- Chase for 180: Boise State rebounds from 0-3 conference start thanks to Derrick Marks 0
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke 12
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)