Mar 7, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Five conference tournaments in action, and Harvard looks to punch its ticket to the Big Dance.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Going to be a busy week for all the bubble teams, too.
Mar 7, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
Duke vs. North Carolina highlights a spate of ranked matchups, not to mention teams will start snagging tickets to the Big dance as well.
Mar 7, 2014, 2:54 AM EDT
Wildcats stay in contention for a No. 1 seed in NCAA tournament, while a Southland shootout takes game of night honors.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
Hawkeyes sure didn’t mind conceding open looks on Thursday.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:05 AM EDT
There are 11 days left until Selection Sunday. Every morning from now until the bracket comes out, we’ll help you get caught up on the happenings with impact on the bubble from the night before.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Loyola-Illinois got the hang of the MVC tournament in a hurry.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
That 0-10 start to conference play is (almost) a distant memory.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:12 AM EDT
Sign of things to come to just a blip for the Spartans?
Mar 6, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
It’s getting dusty in here.
Mar 6, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
Entering Tuesday night’s date with No. 20 Memphis, offensively-challenged No. 15 Cincinnati had scored more than 80 points in a game just five times. Their victims? Campbell, Kennesaw State, USC Upstate and Chicago State all lost to the Bearcats before Christmas. Temple, one of the bottom-feeders in the American, managed to score exactly 80 points…
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:46 PM EDT
To say things got weird would be an understatement.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Kevin Olekaibe and Deville Smith will be ones who benefit from guard’s absence.
Mar 6, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Sophomore forward averages 6.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in nearly 19 minutes of action per game.
Mar 6, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
School says it’s result of “inappropriate verbal communication as it relates to the well-being of our student-athletes,”
Mar 6, 2014, 4:28 PM EDT
Fourth-year coach has won two MAAC titles and is working on his third consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Bob McKillop’s Wildcats lost just one conference game. Does anyone else have a shot at the automatic NCAA tourney bid?
More Top Posts
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)