Mar 16, 2014, 8:36 PM EDT
No. 6 Virginia received the fourth one-seed after winning the ACC regular season and tournament titles. But were there better options?
Mar 16, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Which bubble teams have the most to gripe about after not making the field of 68? We take a look at a few of them.
Mar 16, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Want to get a glimpse of how the committee actually ranked the teams? Here it is, in full.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the Midwest Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the South Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
All the basics for the 2014 men’s NCAA tournament bracket.
Mar 16, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
After doing it with offense in Saturday’s semifinals No. 22 Michigan State put together one of its best defensive efforts of the season to win the Big Ten tournament title.
Mar 16, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Kentucky got what they wanted. Andrew Harrison dribbled right at James Young, setting a ball-screen on a dribble handoff that allowed Young to curl into the lane. But Young’s feet gave out, and Kentucky’s rally fell short. Florida — the SEC regular season champs, the No. 1 team in the country and a virtual lock…
Mar 16, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s time to move past bracket projections and get ready for March Madness. In our final look, Florida stands above the crowd as the overall No. 1 seed. Arizona, Wichita State, and Michigan close out the top line. Virginia may land atop the East Region. Same for Villanova. It’s been a great race. Enjoy the…
Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EDT
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
St. Joe’s punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament after entering the Barclays Center as a bubble team at the start of the A10 tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Malcolm Brogdon scored 23 points and Joe Harris notched 13 of his 15 points after halftime as Virginia won their first ACC tournament title since 1976 with a 72-63 win over Duke. Brogdon was the best player on the floor for much of the afternoon for the ‘Hoos, and Harris hit a massive, deflating three…
Mar 16, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
See what Billy Donovan said about Adam Silver’s proposed plan to raise the age limit for the NBA form 19 to 20.
Mar 16, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
The Indiana freshman forward is likely a lottery pick, but will he declare or return to IU?
Mar 16, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Is Coach K right or wrong to think the Atlantic 10 is getting too many bids as its projected to get?
Mar 16, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Here’s everything you need to know for Sunday’s tournament championship games.
Mar 16, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Can Michigan claim a No. 1 Seed?
Mar 16, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Practiced started almost six months ago. The first games were played more than four months ago. In that time, 351 Division I basketball teams played 31 game regular season schedules and 31 of the 32 conferences across the country have held their conference tournaments; we’ll turn the Ivy League to the darkside at some point.…
More Top Posts
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)