Mar 23, 2014, 10:02 PM EDT
Steve Alford, UCLA and Stephen F. Austin all had streaks broken on Sunday night.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:41 PM EDT
Some free advice for the mayor: stick to what you know, coaching hoops and hitting jumpers. I will say this, though: he didn’t try to do too much. As a fellow bad dancer, the key when it comes to surviving on a dance floor is not trying to do too much. Keep it simple. Will…
Mar 23, 2014, 9:34 PM EDT
No. 1 Wichita State will have a vacancy to fill on its coaching staff, as associate head coach Chris Jans will reportedly accept the position at Bowling Green.
Mar 23, 2014, 9:21 PM EDT
To follow along with the 2014 Coaching Carousel, click here. Nebraska head coach Tim Miles’ coaching tree got bigger on Sunday, as South Dakota has hired Nebraska assistant coach Craig Smith. The news was first reported by Jeff Goodman of ESPN.com. Smith has been on Miles staff for seven years, having worked five seasons at Colorado…
Mar 23, 2014, 8:52 PM EDT
Tennessee put an end to Cinderella’s ball, manhandling a smaller Mercer team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:27 PM EDT
The tournament has not exactly gone well for some of the nation’s most-well known programs.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Wichita State was special. They proved it Sunday, even if it resulted in a loss.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EDT
DeAndre Kane’s layup with 1.6 seconds remaining pushes No. 3 Iowa State past No. 6 North Carolina.
Mar 23, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Kentucky has as much talented as any team in the country. For the first time all season, it looked like it. Should Louisville be worried?
Mar 23, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Sunday afternoon the Atlanta Tipoff Club announced the four finalists for the Naismith Trophy, which is given annually to the best player in college basketball. The finalists are Arizona junior guard Nick Johnson, Creighton senior forward Doug McDermott, Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker and Louisville senior guard Russ Smith. Of the four finalists just one,…
Mar 23, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
Joel Embiid’s back is the reason that Kansas lost to Stanford. And it cost the Jayhawks their shot at greatness.
Mar 23, 2014, 5:31 PM EDT
The game lived up to the hype as Kentucky’s talented youngsters outlasted 35-0 Wichita State.
Mar 23, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
Stanford’s size and defense does Kansas in. But how far can they go in the tournament?
Mar 23, 2014, 4:05 PM EDT
Wichita State showed up ready to play.
Mar 23, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Expert trolling from Missouri.
Mar 23, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Jayhawks have been susceptible to being upset under Bill Self
Mar 23, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Kansas got picked off by No. 10 seed Stanford in the Round of 32 on Sunday.
Mar 23, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
After Williams took the lead with 4.9 seconds left on a tip-in, Quardell Young took the inbounds pass with and went coast-to-coast, finishing a layup between all five Williams defenders while drawing a foul with just 0.9 seconds left on the clock. He would hit the free throw, and a heave at the buzzer was…
Mar 23, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
The Utah star’s return should make the Utes a tournament team.
Mar 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
For as much joy as teams experience when successful in the NCAA tournament, 67 teams will have to experience the painful side as well. North Dakota State did so following their loss to San Diego State.
More Top Posts
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Avery Johnson lands commitment from five-star wing at Alabama 0
- North Carolina announces discovery of new information in NCAA investigation 5
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)