Mar 16, 2014, 6:39 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the Midwest Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:37 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the East Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the NCAA Tournament’s West Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Instant analysis of the South Region.
Mar 16, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
All the basics for the 2014 men’s NCAA tournament bracket.
Mar 16, 2014, 5:45 PM EDT
After doing it with offense in Saturday’s semifinals No. 22 Michigan State put together one of its best defensive efforts of the season to win the Big Ten tournament title.
Mar 16, 2014, 5:39 PM EDT
Kentucky got what they wanted. Andrew Harrison dribbled right at James Young, setting a ball-screen on a dribble handoff that allowed Young to curl into the lane. But Young’s feet gave out, and Kentucky’s rally fell short. Florida — the SEC regular season champs, the No. 1 team in the country and a virtual lock…
Mar 16, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
It’s time to move past bracket projections and get ready for March Madness. In our final look, Florida stands above the crowd as the overall No. 1 seed. Arizona, Wichita State, and Michigan close out the top line. Virginia may land atop the East Region. Same for Villanova. It’s been a great race. Enjoy the…
Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EDT
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
St. Joe’s punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament after entering the Barclays Center as a bubble team at the start of the A10 tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Malcolm Brogdon scored 23 points and Joe Harris notched 13 of his 15 points after halftime as Virginia won their first ACC tournament title since 1976 with a 72-63 win over Duke. Brogdon was the best player on the floor for much of the afternoon for the ‘Hoos, and Harris hit a massive, deflating three…
Mar 16, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
See what Billy Donovan said about Adam Silver’s proposed plan to raise the age limit for the NBA form 19 to 20.
Mar 16, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
The Indiana freshman forward is likely a lottery pick, but will he declare or return to IU?
Mar 16, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Is Coach K right or wrong to think the Atlantic 10 is getting too many bids as its projected to get?
Mar 16, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Here’s everything you need to know for Sunday’s tournament championship games.
Mar 16, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Can Michigan claim a No. 1 Seed?
Mar 16, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Practiced started almost six months ago. The first games were played more than four months ago. In that time, 351 Division I basketball teams played 31 game regular season schedules and 31 of the 32 conferences across the country have held their conference tournaments; we’ll turn the Ivy League to the darkside at some point.…
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EDT
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:57 AM EDT
Fourteen teams won automatic bids to the NCAA tournament on the final Saturday before the NCAA tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 AM EDT
Get to know New Mexico State and their 7-foot-5 center, Sim Bhullar.
More Top Posts
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Avery Johnson lands commitment from five-star wing at Alabama 0
- North Carolina announces discovery of new information in NCAA investigation 5
- Hard work, tough love turn Ar’Mond Davis into Division I prospect 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Winona State coach Mike Leaf resigned after player accused him of making drunken sexual advances (6)
- Throwback Thursday: Which Jim Calhoun rant was the best Jim Calhoun rant? (3)
- Tulsa gets 2016 commitment from former Wichita State guard (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)