Mar 16, 2014, 4:17 PM EDT
Read up on Louisiana-Lafayette guard Elfrid Payton. He’s one of the best players the majority of the nation doesn’t know about
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
St. Joe’s punched its ticket to the NCAA tournament after entering the Barclays Center as a bubble team at the start of the A10 tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
Malcolm Brogdon scored 23 points and Joe Harris notched 13 of his 15 points after halftime as Virginia won their first ACC tournament title since 1976 with a 72-63 win over Duke. Brogdon was the best player on the floor for much of the afternoon for the ‘Hoos, and Harris hit a massive, deflating three…
Mar 16, 2014, 2:32 PM EDT
See what Billy Donovan said about Adam Silver’s proposed plan to raise the age limit for the NBA form 19 to 20.
Mar 16, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
The Indiana freshman forward is likely a lottery pick, but will he declare or return to IU?
Mar 16, 2014, 11:25 AM EDT
Is Coach K right or wrong to think the Atlantic 10 is getting too many bids as its projected to get?
Mar 16, 2014, 10:07 AM EDT
Here’s everything you need to know for Sunday’s tournament championship games.
Mar 16, 2014, 9:12 AM EDT
Can Michigan claim a No. 1 Seed?
Mar 16, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Practiced started almost six months ago. The first games were played more than four months ago. In that time, 351 Division I basketball teams played 31 game regular season schedules and 31 of the 32 conferences across the country have held their conference tournaments; we’ll turn the Ivy League to the darkside at some point.…
Mar 16, 2014, 3:13 AM EDT
They won’t be trendy, but find out why Western Michigan can pull an upset.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:57 AM EDT
Fourteen teams won automatic bids to the NCAA tournament on the final Saturday before the NCAA tournament.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:37 AM EDT
Get to know New Mexico State and their 7-foot-5 center, Sim Bhullar.
Mar 16, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Can the Lumberjacks extend their 28-game winning streak?
Mar 16, 2014, 1:34 AM EDT
Cal Poly entered the Big West tournament 2-9 in its last 11 games. Three wins later, the Mustangs will make their first-ever NCAA tournament appearance.
Mar 16, 2014, 1:11 AM EDT
Baylor lost on Saturday, but the Bears spent the last month turning themselves into the team we thought they’d be in October.
Mar 16, 2014, 12:09 AM EDT
No. 14 Creighton had an uncharacteristically bad night from deep, and it contributed to them losing the Big East title game to Providence.
Mar 15, 2014, 11:57 PM EDT
Iowa State won 15 Big 12 games between 2008-2011. Three years later, they’re Big 12 tourney champs and a Final Four threat.
Mar 15, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
Entering the week as a team squarely on the bubble, Providence removed any doubt by winning the Big East championship.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:31 PM EDT
Weber State will make its first NCAA tournament appearance since 2007 after beating North Dakota in the Big Sky tournament final.
Mountain West Tournament: Tough afternoons for Xavier Thames, Winston Shepard III spell doom for No. 8 San Diego State
Mar 15, 2014, 10:03 PM EDT
Tough afternoons for Xavier Thames and Winston Shepard III hurt No. 8 San Diego State, but they should be encouraged by the play of Dwayne Polee II in Las Vegas.
More Top Posts
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Avery Johnson lands commitment from five-star wing at Alabama 0
- North Carolina announces discovery of new information in NCAA investigation 5
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)
- Wake Forest dismissed senior point guard for rules violation (1)
- Is Louisville’s non-conference schedule weak by design? (1)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)