Mar 15, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Mar 15, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Now that it appears that Florida, Arizona and Wichita State have all but wrapped up three of the four No. 1 seeds in the NCAA Tournament, let’s take a look at the teams still competing for the final No. 1 seed.
Mar 15, 2014, 10:03 AM EDT
Saturday’s conference tournament action will have plenty of tremendous games with outcomes that will have huge implications on the NCAA Tournament. Find out what the big matchups of the day are here.
Mar 15, 2014, 8:29 AM EDT
Who is on the right side of the bubble? Who missed the cut? Who is the fourth No. 1 seed?
Mar 15, 2014, 3:56 AM EDT
Friday was jam-packed with action, with teams across the country moving one step closer to the NCAA tournament.
Mar 15, 2014, 2:04 AM EDT
Why does Georges Niang look like he was in an MMA fight?
Mar 15, 2014, 1:55 AM EDT
Get caught up on all of Friday’s bubble action.
Mar 15, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
George Washington shot 50.8% from the field and had six players score in double figures in their eight-point win over UMass.
Mar 15, 2014, 1:48 AM EDT
Arizona is playing as well as anyone in the country. How come no one is talking about them?
Mar 15, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
Baylor’s now won six in a row and ten of their last 11 after throttling Texas in the Big 12 semis.
Mar 15, 2014, 12:27 AM EDT
No. 21 UConn advances to the American Athletic Conference title game, and they’ve got their role players to thank for it.
Mar 14, 2014, 11:59 PM EDT
Duke was involved in another controversial call. Did the refs get it right?
Mar 14, 2014, 10:52 PM EDT
Rivals Richmond and VCU met for the third time Friday night, with the Rams completing the season sweep.
Mar 14, 2014, 10:16 PM EDT
LaDontae Henton scored 26 points and grabbed 14 rebounds to lead Providence to its first Big East tournament title game appearance in 20 years.
Mar 14, 2014, 9:52 PM EDT
Iowa State lit up Kansas for 94 points. Is it time to be worried about the Jayhawks defensively?
Mar 14, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
No. 11 Syracuse shot just 32.7% in their loss to N.C. State, the sixth time in the last eight games that the Orange have failed to shoot at least 40%. That’s an issue entering the NCAA tournament.
Mar 14, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
What “The Tweak” was doesn’t matter. The end result is that Kentucky finally bought-in. But will it last?
Atlantic 10 Tournament: Langston Galloway’s three-pointer sends Saint Joseph’s to semifinal round (VIDEO)
Mar 14, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Langston Galloway capped an excellent day with a three-pointer with 17.9 seconds remaining, advancing Saint Joseph’s into the A-10 semis.
Mar 14, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Atlantic Tournament quarterfinals are being held in Brooklyn on Friday and the NBC Sports Network will be there to help you along the way. You can watch all of the games live on NBC Sports Live Extra. Things kicked off at noon St. Bonaventure beating Saint Louis in a thriller with a buzzer-beater, while Dayton…
Mar 14, 2014, 6:09 PM EDT
Add another vacancy to the coaching carousel, as Jacksonville makes a change in the leadership of its program.
More Top Posts
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Avery Johnson lands commitment from five-star wing at Alabama 0
- North Carolina announces discovery of new information in NCAA investigation 5
- Hard work, tough love turn Ar’Mond Davis into Division I prospect 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)
- Syracuse legend to undergo surgery on a brain tumor this week (2)