Mar 7, 2014, 2:27 PM EDT
Winthrop’s Andre Smith provides the latest buzzer-beater, knocking off Big South regular season champ High Point.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
Longtime Syracuse fan receives a special present eight days prior to her 100th birthday
Mar 7, 2014, 12:26 PM EDT
A look at the 2009 Big East quarterfinal between UConn and Syracuse, nearly five years after the game was played.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
It’s no longer a league dominated by Vermont, Albany and Boston U. Perhaps this bodes well for Steve Pikiell’s squad.
Mar 7, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
Five conference tournaments in action, and Harvard looks to punch its ticket to the Big Dance.
Mar 7, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
Going to be a busy week for all the bubble teams, too.
Mar 7, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
Duke vs. North Carolina highlights a spate of ranked matchups, not to mention teams will start snagging tickets to the Big dance as well.
Mar 7, 2014, 2:54 AM EDT
Wildcats stay in contention for a No. 1 seed in NCAA tournament, while a Southland shootout takes game of night honors.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
Hawkeyes sure didn’t mind conceding open looks on Thursday.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:05 AM EDT
There are 11 days left until Selection Sunday. Every morning from now until the bracket comes out, we’ll help you get caught up on the happenings with impact on the bubble from the night before.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
Loyola-Illinois got the hang of the MVC tournament in a hurry.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
That 0-10 start to conference play is (almost) a distant memory.
Mar 7, 2014, 12:12 AM EDT
Sign of things to come to just a blip for the Spartans?
Mar 6, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
It’s getting dusty in here.
Mar 6, 2014, 10:33 PM EDT
Entering Tuesday night’s date with No. 20 Memphis, offensively-challenged No. 15 Cincinnati had scored more than 80 points in a game just five times. Their victims? Campbell, Kennesaw State, USC Upstate and Chicago State all lost to the Bearcats before Christmas. Temple, one of the bottom-feeders in the American, managed to score exactly 80 points…
Mar 6, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
That regular-season title in the AAC is within the Bearcats’ claws.
Mar 6, 2014, 9:46 PM EDT
To say things got weird would be an understatement.
Mar 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
Kevin Olekaibe and Deville Smith will be ones who benefit from guard’s absence.
More Top Posts
- 2014 Mountain West Tournament Preview: San Diego State, New Mexico clear favorites in Las Vegas 0
- 2014 American Athletic Conference Tournament Preview: Louisville looks to win its only year in the AAC 1
- NBCSports.com National Player of the Year: Doug McDermott, Creighton 2
- 2014 ACC Tournament Preview: Will a newcomer crash the party in Greensboro? 1
- NBCSports.com National Freshman of the Year: Jabari Parker, Duke 3
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)
- South Carolina suspends Frank Martin for regular season finale at Mississippi State (5)