Jan 22, 2015, 5:44 PM EST
Not much has been heard since an investigation into academic fraud at North Carolina was completed. This lawsuit may change that.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:45 PM EST
With more being expected of him due to the loss of Anthony Drmic, Marks has been both more productive and more efficient for a Boise State team that’s won three straight games.
Jan 22, 2015, 4:07 PM EST
999 wins is a lot of wins.
Jan 22, 2015, 2:17 PM EST
There is some good basketball on tonight, but make sure you have some caffeine handy.
Jan 22, 2015, 1:33 PM EST
The President made a visit to Lawrence on Thursday.
Jan 22, 2015, 12:26 PM EST
He has had a lot of great ones.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:37 AM EST
Yeah, this is what you’d call a poster.
Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’
Jan 22, 2015, 7:00 AM EST
Dan Dakich vs. Fran McCaffery has gotten quite entertaining.
Jan 22, 2015, 2:08 AM EST
He scored 22 points, hit six threes and had a dunk in the win.
Jan 21, 2015, 10:44 PM EST
Sad news coming out of Huntsville.
Jan 21, 2015, 10:32 PM EST
No. 14 Wichita State, No. 20 Northern Iowa and No. 21 Baylor also won Wednesday night.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:47 PM EST
A nucleus filled with players who reached the NCAA tournament last season has helped push Tulsa to a 6-0 start in American Athletic Conference play.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:09 PM EST
Baylor is playing a 3-13 NAIA team in the middle of January, but they have a legitimate reason for doing so.
Jan 21, 2015, 7:14 PM EST
Aaron Cosby suffered the injury during the first half of Illinois’ 80-74 loss to Indiana on Sunday.
Jan 21, 2015, 6:10 PM EST
Kevin Ware’s scored in double figures in three of the last four games, which have all been Georgia State victories.
Jan 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EST
Juwan Parker’s played just six minutes in the last three games due to an Achilles problem that flared up during an overtime loss at LSU earlier this month.
Jan 21, 2015, 3:38 PM EST
Gibbs is Davidson’s second-leading scorer and assist leader. He didn’t play on Wednesday night.
Jan 21, 2015, 3:25 PM EST
The ball a team uses plays a role in college basketballs home court advantage.
Jan 21, 2015, 2:17 PM EST
Must be nice to be Rick Pitino.
Jan 21, 2015, 1:16 PM EST
It should be a busy Wednesday night.
More Top Posts
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 2
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)