Dec 13, 2014, 3:53 PM EST
Niang with the expert troll job of Iowa.
Dec 13, 2014, 3:08 PM EST
Sam Thompson is at it again.
Dec 13, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
Graham, a freshman, was the back up point guard for the Jayhawks.
Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina
Dec 13, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
No. 1 Kentucky seemed fine without Alex Poythress in a blowout win over No. 21 North Carolina.
Dec 13, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Nebraska’s top reserve big man is out until the end of the month.
Dec 13, 2014, 11:56 AM EST
Missouri will get some depth inside with the addition of a freshman.
Dec 13, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
The Bearcats are losing a redshirt freshman big man.
Pregame Shootaround: Two big ranked games between Utah and Kansas, North Carolina and Kentucky top the Saturday schedule
Dec 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Some strong games across the country in college basketball.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
The Cyclones shot 63.3% in the second half, and they began the stanza with a 24-4 run that removed any doubt.
Dec 12, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Aaron Thomas was averaging a team-best 14.8 points per game.
Dec 12, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
Woodson was granted immediate eligibility after transferring from Memphis, and he played in just four games for Tennessee this season.
Dec 12, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
After a career-high the sophomore wing will get his second start this season.
Dec 12, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Bishop Daniels started the first five games of the season before spraining his ankle in the first half of the team’s win over Vanderbilt November 28.
Dec 12, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
Reed’s arrest in late July led to Maryland deciding to not allow him to enroll in the school.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Issac Humphries’ American debut, UNC involved with 2016 center, Jamal Murray’s big start
Dec 12, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Some 2016 big men are profiled this week along with
Dec 12, 2014, 1:34 PM EST
Both players were shooting 46.2% from three, and their departure leaves Southern Miss with nine scholarship players.
Dec 12, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Michigan’s lost two straight heading into their game at No. 3 Arizona on Saturday, and one of their contributors will be playing at less than full strength.
Dec 12, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Finals were made worse for some UConn students.
Dec 12, 2014, 10:38 AM EST
Ron Giplaye is averaging a team-best 7.0 rebounds per game.
More Top Posts
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 2
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)