Nov 20, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was the spark plug for a team that has a lot of progress to make offensively.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
Jakeenan Gant has yet to play in a game for Missouri.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:42 PM EST
Now that is hops.
Nov 19, 2014, 10:37 PM EST
This is a huge win for Creighton and for the Big East as a whole.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:22 PM EST
Come on, Toby.
Nov 19, 2014, 8:57 PM EST
Apologies won’t get Tom Crean off the hot seat, but at least they acknowledged their mistakes.
Nov 19, 2014, 5:48 PM EST
Derek Ogbeide’s been praised for his ability as a defender and rebounder, areas Georgia will need to address with two of their front court mainstays being seniors.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
It’s not the same as last night, but there are some good basketball games scheduled for Wednesday.
Nov 19, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Who will be this years Marcus Foster and Isaiah Taylor?
Nov 19, 2014, 4:09 PM EST
T.J. Leaf is Arizona’s first commitment in the Class of 2016, and he’ll be next in a pipeline of talented power forwards who have joined the program during Sean Miller’s tenure.
Nov 19, 2014, 3:06 PM EST
Doing anything that harms the dominance the NCAA tournament has from Selection Sunday to the national title game is foolish.
Nov 19, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Imagine Bruce Pearl’s reaction after he hits the last cup in beer pong?
Nov 19, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Three of the four panelists took teams from the ACC.
Nov 19, 2014, 12:02 PM EST
Fisher has turned SDSU from a joke to a west coast power.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Kansas has some serious issues to address after getting blown out by No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Duke’s backcourt had some questions entering the season but freshman Tyus Jones and senior Quinn Cook have played well together so far for the Blue Devils.
Nov 19, 2014, 6:56 AM EST
You’ve all been sitting on the couch for hours watching college hoops. One college team has been sitting on the bus stuck in the snow.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:50 PM EST
It’s been a LONG day of college basketball. Catch up with it here.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
A statement win for the top-ranked team in the nation, two days after struggling at home against Buffalo.
No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent
Nov 18, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
No. 4 Duke used its balanced offense to outlast No. 19 Michigan State in the opening game of the Champions Classic.
More Top Posts
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)