Dec 12, 2014, 12:59 AM EST
Poythress is a key member of the Kentucky rotation, and his play last March was one reason why the Wildcats reached the national title game.
Dec 11, 2014, 11:23 PM EST
Thursday’s schedule was light as many schools are approaching the start of finals.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Laidig’s shot didn’t keep Wright State from leaving Nashville with the 79-71 victory.
Dec 11, 2014, 7:27 PM EST
Nate Austin is second on the team in rebounding, as he’s grabbing 5.6 caroms per contest through ten games.
Dec 11, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
These women are the MVPs of their families, and in many cases they play a role in the operation of the programs their husbands coach as well.
Dec 11, 2014, 5:27 PM EST
Dejean-Jones was arrested Thursday morning, but the charges were dropped a few hours later.
Dec 11, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Bradley, a second team All-OVC selection last season, is a big reason why SEMO can challenge Murray State in the West Division of the OVC.
Dec 11, 2014, 3:07 PM EST
Kansas is a work in progress, and they won the Orlando Classic, came from 18 down to beat Florida and won at Georgetown. Look out.
Dec 11, 2014, 2:45 PM EST
If you’ve got something else to do tonight, we won’t judge.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Two players held their hands up during the national anthem on Sunday.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:11 PM EST
Have you ever seen an animated tifo before? Or a Jayhawk Hunt?
Dec 11, 2014, 10:25 AM EST
Dec 11, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
All it took was one shot for T.J. Sorrentine to become a hero to an entire state.
Dec 11, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
After going 3-8 in games decided by six points or less last season, No. 13 Utah is 2-1 in such contest through eight games in 2014-15.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:58 AM EST
Two of the big winners on Wednesday, No. 10 Kansas and No. 13 Utah, meet in Kansas City on Saturday.
Dec 10, 2014, 10:58 PM EST
Incarnate Word is in the second year of its five-year transition to Division I.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
Kentucky’s 8-for-49 from three over the last four games, but they’ve made up for that by controlling the offensive glass.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
Two wings who’d been quiet for most of the season stepped forward for the Jayhawks in the nation’s capital.
Georgetown discusses becoming first college basketball team to wear ‘I Can’t Breathe’ T-shirts (PHOTO)
Dec 10, 2014, 7:21 PM EST
Georgetown became the first college basketball team to take a public stand on the Eric Garner case.
Dec 10, 2014, 6:26 PM EST
Antravious Simmons played in three of VCU’s eight games this season.
More Top Posts
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 2
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)