Nov 15, 2014, 6:39 PM EST
Xavier Rathan-Mayes’ long-anticipated debut in the Florida State uniform will come Tuesday night.
Nov 15, 2014, 5:24 PM EST
L.J. Peak shot 9-for-9 from the field on the afternoon.
Nov 15, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Auburn loses four senior guards at the end of the 2014-15 season, meaning that the perimeter recruits they’ve signed have a shot at earning playing time in 2015-16.
Nov 15, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Now I’m really hoping Nebraska wins some games in the NCAA Tournament.
Nov 15, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Hodskins became an internet sensation as a high school senior.
Nov 15, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
An already depleted Auburn squad might have lost a starting guard to injury during its season-opening win.
Nov 15, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Alley-oops like this at full speed are ridiculously tough.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The Spartans are going to be lacking healthy bodies against Duke.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Rhode Island lost a key player right before the season.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
College football dominates the collegiate sports landscape on Saturday but a few more teams make their season debut.
Late Night Snacks: Top-ranked Kentucky rolls, Rick Pitino’s Louisville too much for son and Minnesota
Nov 15, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Here’s a rundown from the first night of college basketball.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:57 PM EST
Dylan Ennis scored 19 points in his first start as a Wildcat, and Villanova scored 31 points off of 23 Lehigh turnovers.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
Montrezl Harrell and Terry Rozier played like all-americans. But where will their support come from?
Nov 14, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
North Carolina had difficulty pulling away from defending MEAC champion North Carolina Central, but finished strong for an opening-night win.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
In his first regular season game since injuring his foot last February, Brandon Ashley established a new career high in points.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The next contest for the Jayhawks will be a top-5 matchup against No. 1 Kentucky.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
It is close, but Ole Miss rightfully lost to Charleston Southern.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
UConn trailed Bryant at halftime but used a big second-half performance from senior guard Ryan Boatright to pull away.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
That looks like it hurt quite a bit.
More Top Posts
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)