Jan 17, 2015, 3:17 PM EST
The Flyers are still perfect in the A-10 with the victory.
Jan 17, 2015, 2:08 PM EST
The Blue Devils had lost two straight games. Who saw this coming?
Jan 17, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
Rhode Island travels to UMass for a big Atlantic 10 matchup on NBCSN.
Jan 17, 2015, 12:48 PM EST
Notre Dame big man Zach Auguste has been ruled eligible.
Jan 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EST
Saint Louis travels to Dayton to start a great day of college hoops on NBCSN.
Jan 17, 2015, 11:00 AM EST
Southern Miss is depleted but gets a player back to help.
Jan 17, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
Minnesota landed a 2016 commitment on Friday night.
Jan 17, 2015, 9:00 AM EST
Saturday’s schedule of games is fantastic.
Jan 16, 2015, 11:17 PM EST
Here’s a rundown of Friday night’s games. Six of the seven games on the schedule were played in the MAAC and the Northeast Conference.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:51 PM EST
A second-chance effort gave the Red Flash a last-second victory.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:30 PM EST
UTEP, then known as Texas Western, defeated Kentucky to win the 1966 national championship.
Jan 16, 2015, 8:45 PM EST
The highly-regarded freshman has missed the last six games for the Pirates, who have jumped into the top-25 rankings without him in the lineup.
Jan 16, 2015, 7:13 PM EST
Look what the Siena forward did before the start of the Saint’s MAAC contest vs. Canisius.
Jan 16, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
Not bad for 67 years old.
Jan 16, 2015, 5:39 PM EST
Kuran Iverson was initially suspended on Jan. 6
Jan 16, 2015, 4:54 PM EST
With an average of 19.5 points per game, Marcus Marshall was the lone double-digit scorer for a team that ranks sixth in the Missouri Valley in scoring and ninth in field goal percentage.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:30 PM EST
SMU was notified by the NCAA on Friday, according to a report.
Jan 16, 2015, 4:29 PM EST
Three of the four teams atop the NEC standings in the loss column are in action, including St. Francis-Brooklyn’s visit to Robert Morris.
CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Brandon Sampson to St. John’s, four-star could reclassify, New Zealand native visits three
Jan 16, 2015, 3:45 PM EST
News and notes from the world of college basketball recruiting.
Jan 16, 2015, 3:10 PM EST
Callandret finished with 11 points in the Vandals’ 79-76 loss at Sacramento State.
More Top Posts
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)