Results matching “conference preview”
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The American is wide open with the departure of Louisville.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
San Diego State may be the favorites, but up to seven teams are capable of winning the league.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Gonzaga’s won the last two WCC regular season titles and is expected to extend that streak to three. However BYU, San Francisco and Saint Mary’s have other ideas.
Oct 30, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Atlantic 10 is out to gain respect again this season from the rest of the college basketball world, a year after the league saw a record six teams selected for the NCAA tournament with one team reaching the Elite 8.
Oct 30, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The list of big men dominating college basketball this season is solid.
Oct 29, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The MAC is sure to be one of the more intriguing mid-major leagues during the 2014-15 season.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
2014-15 Season Preview: Can Green Bay take the next step, represent the Horizon League in the Tournament?
Oct 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Expectations are high in Green Bay after a good 2013-14 season that ultimately fell short of the NCAA Tournament.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The best off guards in the country are all surprising in their own way.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 27, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
William & Mary was one shot short of the NCAA tournament. Unlike many teams in the conference, who lost considerable talent, W&M returns the top player, however, several teams that finished below .500 look to make the jump toward the top of the standings.
Oct 26, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Georgia State went 17-1 in the Sun Belt last season, but Louisiana knocked them out of the Sun Belt tournament in the final.
Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 23, 2014, 4:34 PM EST
The OVC looks like a three-team race this season.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Who are the top 20 perimeters in the country this season?
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Oct 22, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The top half of the Summit League will be a tight race all season long.
Oct 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
American was the surprise team in the Patriot League a season ago. Can they repeat as league champs?
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
- Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 29
- Burning Questions: Who will be this year’s surprise freshman standout? 0
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? 3
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? 5
- No. 4 Duke proves No. 19 Michigan State cannot win at elite level if they keep missing on elite talent 3
- Wofford’s grueling start to the season began well before their 7:00 a.m. game 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (29)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)