Results matching “conference preview”
Mar 4, 2011, 11:15 AM EDT
Dates: March 4-7 Site: McKenzie Arena, Chattanooga, TN Outlook: The SoCon’s Southern division is where the league’s power lies. The league’s two best teams — Charleston and Wofford — are led by the two best players — Andrew Goudelock and Noah Dahlman. Goudelock, the SoCon’s player of the year, has the skill set to be…
Mar 4, 2011, 9:45 AM EDT
Dates: March 4-7 Site: Fairfield, Conn. Championship game: Monday, 7 p.m. ET on ESPN2 Outlook: Fairfield made the most of this season. The conference tournament site is chosen before the year, giving the Stags an inherent advantage entering this thing. Then again, they’re also really good. The MAAC regular-season champs (23-6, 15-3) opened the season…
Mar 3, 2011, 11:00 AM EDT
Dates: March 3, 6, 9 Site: Campus sites (higher seed is home) Outlook: On paper, Long Island looks like the favorite to win this conference. They finished the season at 24-5 and league play at 16-2, winning their last ten games and 18 of their last 19. The Blackbirds love to run the floor and…
Mar 11, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
New Mexico State is the prohibitive favorite in Las Vegas.
Mar 11, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
Who were the best teams and players in the AAC this season?
Mar 11, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
UC Davis won the league by three games, but that margin doesn’t represent the challenge in front of them in Anaheim.
Mar 11, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Montana serves as host for what should be a highly competitive tournament.
Mar 10, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
Arizona’s the clear favorite in Las Vegas, but they haven’t won the Pac-12 tournament since 2002.
Mar 10, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Boise State’s flying high, having won 14 of their last 15, but fellow regular season champ San Diego State also has hopes of winning the title.
Mar 10, 2015, 1:23 PM EDT
VCU is in a backslide, leaving the Atlantic 10 tournament wide open.
Mar 10, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Can Texas Southern get to the NCAA tournament?
Mar 9, 2015, 5:28 PM EDT
Previewing what should be college basketball’s best conference tournament.
Mar 9, 2015, 10:48 AM EDT
Can Villanova avoid a second-straight disappointing finish in the postseason?
Mar 8, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
Georgia State and Georgia Southern could be on a collision course for the auto bid.
Mar 7, 2015, 9:56 AM EDT
Can NCCU get back to their second straight NCAA tournament?
Mar 6, 2015, 12:20 PM EDT
The Summit League will have one of the most entertaining tournaments, as always.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The CAA will be the nations most wide-open conference tournament.
Mar 3, 2015, 4:52 PM EDT
Albany is looking for its third NCAA tournament appearance in as many years. Stony Brook is attempting to once again get over that conference tournament hump.
Mar 3, 2015, 2:32 PM EDT
Murray State rolled through the OVC unbeaten and enters the conference tournament as the heavy favorite.
Mar 3, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
A three-game margin separated the top seven teams, so don’t be surprised if things don’t go according to the seeds in Conway, South Carolina.
Mar 3, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
Can St. Francis (NY) land their first-ever NCAA tournament berth?
Mar 2, 2015, 6:19 PM EDT
Bucknell will be looking to make their third NCAA tournament appearance under Dave Paulsen.
Mar 2, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
The Atlantic Sun Tournament should be an exciting one as Florida Gulf Coast attempts to dethrone regular season champ North Florida.
Mar 2, 2015, 11:25 AM EDT
In addition to the Crusaders and Phoenix, keep an eye on Cleveland State and Oakland.
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)