Results matching “conference preview”
Feb 27, 2015, 8:07 AM EDT
I hope you’re ready for a thrilling day of hoops.
Feb 13, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
It will be a relatively slow weekend in college basketball.
Jan 30, 2015, 9:02 AM EDT
The Super Bowl isn’t the only high-octane action we’ll see this weekend.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
The first weekend without any football will give us some dandies.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Five games between top 25 teams. Three of them feature teams in the top 11. That’ll be fun.
Jan 9, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
All the games you need to be aware of this weekend.
Pregame Shootaround: More solid conference play but a non-conference clash takes the Sunday spotlight
Jan 4, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Sunday has some interesting Pac-12 and Missouri Valley games with a fun non-conference clash as the game of the day.
Jan 3, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Conference season is here!
Jan 3, 2015, 12:15 AM EDT
Pac-12 play started on Friday. Check out the results here.
Jan 1, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Can the Atlantic 10 put five or six more teams into the 2015 NCAA Tournament?
Dec 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Oklahoma-Washington, Ohio State-North Carolina and UCLA-Kentucky are just three of the marquee matchups.
Nov 18, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
What non-conference games we’re looking forward to this season and why.
Nov 14, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Outside of the big two, the SEC seems like a roller coaster this season.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Wisconsin represented the Big Ten in the Final Four in 2014, can they do it again in 2015?
Nov 11, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kansas is the favorite once again, but there are four other teams that are good enough to win the league.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:42 AM EDT
The relaunch of the Big East enters Year 2. Villanova is the clear-cut favorite followed by multiple teams that have talent, but also questions to answer.
Nov 7, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
While the Wildcats are favored to repeat as conference champs, the competition beneath them will be fierce.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 6, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Every year features teams that step forward into the national limelight. Here are ten to keep in mind in advance of the 2014-15 season.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
The American is wide open with the departure of Louisville.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
San Diego State may be the favorites, but up to seven teams are capable of winning the league.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Here are 15 players who are sleepers to be all-americans this season.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Can the Shockers make national waves for the third consecutive season?
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Gonzaga’s won the last two WCC regular season titles and is expected to extend that streak to three. However BYU, San Francisco and Saint Mary’s have other ideas.
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- July Live Period Preview: Four story lines to follow from Las Vegas 0
- July Live Period Preview: The events to keep an eye on in Vegas this week 0
- Drake committed an NCAA violation while at Kentucky’s Big Blue Madness (11)
- Maryland fans still hate Mike Krzyzewski (8)
- List for potential nicknames for North Dakota down to five (8)
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Are college teams going to be available on NBA 2K? (3)