Results matching “conference preview”
Oct 20, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Five new hires that should thrive, and five who may end up struggling.
Oct 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Weber State will be the preseason favorites, but Northern Arizona, Sacramento State and Eastern Washington will lead a group of challengers capable of pushing the reigning champs.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
An entertaining regular season was followed by a wild conference tournament in 2013-14. Will that once again be the case?
Oct 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
After a one-year hiatus, Florida Gulf Coast is the heavy favorite to return to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
College assistant coaches frequently change jobs and here’s 10 of the more important hires from the 2014-15 offseason.
Oct 17, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
The America East will be very open this season. Does Stony Brook finally make it to the NCAA Tournament out of the pack?
Oct 16, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
The Big South has plenty of young talent and should once again be a thrilling conference race.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
New Mexico State has made three straight NCAA tournaments without winning a WAC regular season title. Will that change this season?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Stephen F. Austin had an undefeated conference record in the Southland last season and the NCAA Tournament Cinderella is once again a big favorite.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 11, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
The SWAC could be a two-team race, with one of those programs (Alabama State) ineligible for postseason play.
Oct 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Who are the impact Junior College recruits that you need to know about?
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Five programs expected to take a step forward, and five more that will take a step back this season.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Oct 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A schedule for all of NBCSports.com’s season preview content.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EST
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EST
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EST
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EST
Thursday is one of the best days of the college basketball season as conference tournament quarterfinal action is going on all over country. Check out the best matchups of the day and when the bubble teams play.
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb 31
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)