Results matching “conference preview”
Oct 25, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Mike Young has seen the Wofford men’s basketball program come a long way since he first joined the coaching staff back in 1989.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kentucky’s on top, but who’s next in line?
Oct 23, 2014, 4:34 PM EST
The OVC looks like a three-team race this season.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:38 PM EST
Who are the top 20 perimeters in the country this season?
Oct 22, 2014, 4:06 PM EST
College basketball will have plenty of impact freshmen this season. Here’s a look at some that could step in and contribute right away.
Oct 22, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The top half of the Summit League will be a tight race all season long.
Oct 21, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
American was the surprise team in the Patriot League a season ago. Can they repeat as league champs?
Oct 21, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
These are the players to keep an eye on if you like seeing aerial acrobatics.
Oct 20, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Five new hires that should thrive, and five who may end up struggling.
Oct 20, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Weber State will be the preseason favorites, but Northern Arizona, Sacramento State and Eastern Washington will lead a group of challengers capable of pushing the reigning champs.
Oct 19, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
An entertaining regular season was followed by a wild conference tournament in 2013-14. Will that once again be the case?
Oct 18, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
After a one-year hiatus, Florida Gulf Coast is the heavy favorite to return to the NCAA tournament.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
College assistant coaches frequently change jobs and here’s 10 of the more important hires from the 2014-15 offseason.
Oct 17, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
The America East will be very open this season. Does Stony Brook finally make it to the NCAA Tournament out of the pack?
Oct 16, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
The Big South has plenty of young talent and should once again be a thrilling conference race.
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
New Mexico State has made three straight NCAA tournaments without winning a WAC regular season title. Will that change this season?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Stephen F. Austin had an undefeated conference record in the Southland last season and the NCAA Tournament Cinderella is once again a big favorite.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 11, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
The SWAC could be a two-team race, with one of those programs (Alabama State) ineligible for postseason play.
Oct 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Who are the impact Junior College recruits that you need to know about?
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 0
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)