Results matching “conference preview”
Oct 16, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The small school stars that you need to know about this season.
Oct 15, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
New Mexico State has made three straight NCAA tournaments without winning a WAC regular season title. Will that change this season?
Oct 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
The top 15 teams from outside the power conferences. What did we get wrong?
Oct 14, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Stephen F. Austin had an undefeated conference record in the Southland last season and the NCAA Tournament Cinderella is once again a big favorite.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Eagles are capable of repeating, but it’s Hampton that will enter the 2014-15 season as the favorite to win the MEAC.
Oct 11, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
The SWAC could be a two-team race, with one of those programs (Alabama State) ineligible for postseason play.
Oct 10, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Who are the impact Junior College recruits that you need to know about?
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Oct 9, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
25 players that could become household names by the time the season comes to an end.
Oct 8, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Five programs expected to take a step forward, and five more that will take a step back this season.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Oct 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A schedule for all of NBCSports.com’s season preview content.
Mar 17, 2014, 8:03 AM EDT
Find out why people like the No. 3 and No. 4 seeds more than the No. 1 and No. 2 seeds in the East Region.
Mar 17, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
Arizona is the best defensive team in the country, but can they hang on to win a region with three of the hottest teams in the country and Dougie McBuckets?
Mar 17, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
Wichita State didn’t get any favors as a No. 1 seed, but Louisville got a great draw as a No. 4.
Mar 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
Thursday is one of the best days of the college basketball season as conference tournament quarterfinal action is going on all over country. Check out the best matchups of the day and when the bubble teams play.
Mar 12, 2014, 5:44 PM EDT
There may not be a mid-major conference that has more potential NBA talent than the Sun Belt. Georgia State and Louisiana-Lafayette have two guys that will get scouted plenty by NBA front office types. Western Kentucky has a couple of players as well. Even South Alabama, who didn’t even qualify for the conference tournament, has…
Mar 12, 2014, 5:11 PM EDT
Will the extended suspension of KC Ross-Miller deter New Mexico State’s route to a third-straight NCAA tournament bid?
Mar 12, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
Weber State is the presumptive favorite, but as many Big Sky teams are on equal footing, the Wildcats may again miss the NCAA tournament.
Mar 12, 2014, 12:58 PM EDT
Michigan State and Iowa look to right the ship, Wisconsin tries to earn a No. 1 seed and Nebraska and Minnesota try to lock up a bid.
Mar 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Regular season champion UC Irvine may have gone 13-3 in Big West play, but look for this tournament to provide a surprise or two.
Mar 12, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
While there’s a clear favorite in the Pac-12 tournament, there will be plenty of drama with multiple teams looking to lock up a spot in the NCAA tournament.
Mar 12, 2014, 7:00 AM EDT
No. 8 San Diego State, No. 20 New Mexico are the clear favorites in Las Vegas. But don’t expect those two teams to simply coast to the title game, either.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)