2014 women’s NCAA Tournament
Apr 6, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
The two best teams in college basketball all season long, No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame will meet in Tuesday’s national title game.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
The women’s Final Four is set.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:32 PM EST
The unbeaten Irish enter the Final Four without one of their starters.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 PM EST
Unbeaten No. 1 seeds UConn and Notre Dame both won Monday night to advance to the finals of the NCAA women’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EST
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 AM EST
No. 1 UConn began its march towards a second consecutive national title with a comfortable win over Prairie View A&M.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EST
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
The 2014 women’s NCAA Tournament released its bracket on Monday night as two undefeated teams — UConn and Notre Dame — enter the field as No. 1 seeds. SEC Tournament champion Tennessee and SEC regular-season champion South Carolina round out the No. 1 seeds.
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)