2014 women’s NCAA Tournament
Apr 6, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
The two best teams in college basketball all season long, No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame will meet in Tuesday’s national title game.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
The women’s Final Four is set.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:32 PM EDT
The unbeaten Irish enter the Final Four without one of their starters.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
Unbeaten No. 1 seeds UConn and Notre Dame both won Monday night to advance to the finals of the NCAA women’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 AM EDT
No. 1 UConn began its march towards a second consecutive national title with a comfortable win over Prairie View A&M.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:17 PM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA Tournament released its bracket on Monday night as two undefeated teams — UConn and Notre Dame — enter the field as No. 1 seeds. SEC Tournament champion Tennessee and SEC regular-season champion South Carolina round out the No. 1 seeds.
- Alabama’s treatment of former player Daisha Simmons is shameful 0
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 1
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)