2014 women’s NCAA Tournament
Apr 6, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
The two best teams in college basketball all season long, No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame will meet in Tuesday’s national title game.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
The women’s Final Four is set.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:32 PM EDT
The unbeaten Irish enter the Final Four without one of their starters.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
Unbeaten No. 1 seeds UConn and Notre Dame both won Monday night to advance to the finals of the NCAA women’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 AM EDT
No. 1 UConn began its march towards a second consecutive national title with a comfortable win over Prairie View A&M.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:17 PM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA Tournament released its bracket on Monday night as two undefeated teams — UConn and Notre Dame — enter the field as No. 1 seeds. SEC Tournament champion Tennessee and SEC regular-season champion South Carolina round out the No. 1 seeds.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)