2014 women’s NCAA Tournament
Apr 6, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
The two best teams in college basketball all season long, No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame will meet in Tuesday’s national title game.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
The women’s Final Four is set.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:32 PM EDT
The unbeaten Irish enter the Final Four without one of their starters.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
Unbeaten No. 1 seeds UConn and Notre Dame both won Monday night to advance to the finals of the NCAA women’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 AM EDT
No. 1 UConn began its march towards a second consecutive national title with a comfortable win over Prairie View A&M.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:17 PM EDT
The 2014 women’s NCAA Tournament released its bracket on Monday night as two undefeated teams — UConn and Notre Dame — enter the field as No. 1 seeds. SEC Tournament champion Tennessee and SEC regular-season champion South Carolina round out the No. 1 seeds.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 31
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (42)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)