2014 women’s NCAA Tournament
Apr 6, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
The two best teams in college basketball all season long, No. 1 UConn and No. 1 Notre Dame will meet in Tuesday’s national title game.
Apr 1, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
The women’s Final Four is set.
Apr 1, 2014, 6:32 PM EST
The unbeaten Irish enter the Final Four without one of their starters.
Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 PM EST
Unbeaten No. 1 seeds UConn and Notre Dame both won Monday night to advance to the finals of the NCAA women’s NCAA Tournament.
Mar 31, 2014, 12:40 AM EST
One day after UConn and Notre Dame took care of business two one-seeds fell in the women’s tournament, with South Carolina and Tennessee suffering defeats.
Mar 24, 2014, 1:41 AM EST
No. 1 UConn began its march towards a second consecutive national title with a comfortable win over Prairie View A&M.
Mar 23, 2014, 1:50 AM EST
The 2014 women’s NCAA tournament began Saturday, with undefeated Notre Dame moving to 33-0 with a win in its opener.
Mar 17, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
The 2014 women’s NCAA Tournament released its bracket on Monday night as two undefeated teams — UConn and Notre Dame — enter the field as No. 1 seeds. SEC Tournament champion Tennessee and SEC regular-season champion South Carolina round out the No. 1 seeds.
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch scores first career point in Michigan win (VIDEO) 0
- Late Night Snacks: Temple blows out Kansas, Purdue loses to Gardner-Webb 0
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)