Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Temple sophomore guard Aaron Brown has informed coach Fran Dunphy that he will be transferring to another institution. Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in just over 14 minutes per game last season. He had his best game of the year in a win over…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)