Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Temple sophomore guard Aaron Brown has informed coach Fran Dunphy that he will be transferring to another institution. Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in just over 14 minutes per game last season. He had his best game of the year in a win over…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 0
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 3
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- Syracuse makes it official that Mike Hopkins will take over in 2018 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)