Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Temple sophomore guard Aaron Brown has informed coach Fran Dunphy that he will be transferring to another institution. Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in just over 14 minutes per game last season. He had his best game of the year in a win over…
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Five-star 2015 power forward down to five schools (2)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)