Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EST
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EST
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:04 PM EST
Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Temple sophomore guard Aaron Brown has informed coach Fran Dunphy that he will be transferring to another institution. Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in just over 14 minutes per game last season. He had his best game of the year in a win over…
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 0
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- Bracket Update: Upcoming stretch could have major impact on Duke’s NCAA seeding 2
- Sister’s illness makes for a bittersweet homecoming for Tulsa head coach Frank Haith 0
- Weekend Preview: Things are heating up in the Big 12, plus Coach K No. 1,000? 0
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (12)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)