Aug 22, 2014, 2:37 PM EDT
Aaron Brown averaged 9.9 points per game and shot 39 percent from three last season, and he’ll be eligible to play immediately.
Aug 17, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The 6-foot-5 guard was granted his release over the weekend.
Aug 16, 2014, 11:26 PM EDT
Aaron Brown made 30 starts and averaged 9.9 points and 4.3 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 14, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Keith Pompey of the Philadelphia Inquirer is reporting that Temple sophomore guard Aaron Brown has informed coach Fran Dunphy that he will be transferring to another institution. Brown averaged 6.6 points and 2.1 rebounds in just over 14 minutes per game last season. He had his best game of the year in a win over…
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 7
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)