Feb 20, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
Aaron Cosby was suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules in late January.
Feb 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Rice and Cosby had both suffered injuries this month before being suspended on Saturday.
Jan 23, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Due to several injuries, John Groce promoted one of his senior managers to the roster on Friday afternoon.
Jan 21, 2015, 7:14 PM EDT
Aaron Cosby suffered the injury during the first half of Illinois’ 80-74 loss to Indiana on Sunday.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 11, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
Tracy Abrams will redshirt and return for his fifth year in 2015-16.
Jun 14, 2014, 6:21 PM EDT
A spring trip to China was a productive one for Aaron Cosby, who’s looking to be a key contributor for Illinois in his first season after transferring in from Seton Hall.
Oct 23, 2012, 10:31 AM EDT
Seton Hall, already thin at point guard with the graduation of Jordan Theodore, got more bad news Monday when news broke that sophomore Aaron Cosby would be out 4-6 weeks with a knee injury. Cosby reportedly sprained the PCL in his right knee during practice but will be able to avoid surgery, according to Brendan…
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 3
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 1
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 6
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 17
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)