Dec 12, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Aaron Thomas was averaging a team-best 14.8 points per game.
Nov 28, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Aaron Thomas and Devon Bookert both suffered injuries last weekend that have kept them sidelined.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 12, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Using props and guests has become the norm during dunk contests and the college game is no exception. Florida State sophomore guard Aaron Thomas used this tactic to his advantage during the Seminoles’ Midnight Madness celebration by incorporating Heisman candidate and wildly popular Seminole starting quarterback Jameis Winston into his dunk during the dunk contest.…
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)