Dec 12, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Aaron Thomas was averaging a team-best 14.8 points per game.
Nov 28, 2014, 1:07 PM EDT
Aaron Thomas and Devon Bookert both suffered injuries last weekend that have kept them sidelined.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Oct 12, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Using props and guests has become the norm during dunk contests and the college game is no exception. Florida State sophomore guard Aaron Thomas used this tactic to his advantage during the Seminoles’ Midnight Madness celebration by incorporating Heisman candidate and wildly popular Seminole starting quarterback Jameis Winston into his dunk during the dunk contest.…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)