Mar 22, 2015, 9:54 PM EDT
The Bulldogs were solid defensively, but their shooting 61.5 percent from the field and 10-for-16 from three was the difference in Seattle.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:45 PM EDT
Aaron White is the first Iowa player since 1984 to score 20 or more points in six straight games.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Baylor picked up two huge wins, while Pointer led the Johnnies into the tournament this week.
Feb 8, 2015, 5:42 PM EDT
Maryland had more turnovers (eight) than points (three) in the first 11 minutes of their 16-point loss.
Jan 30, 2015, 12:50 PM EDT
Aaron White suffered a stinger in Iowa’s loss to Purdue, and Gabe Olaseni is dealing with a sprained ankle suffered Monday.
Jan 24, 2015, 1:53 PM EDT
White is the leading scorer and rebounder for the Hawkeyes.
Dec 30, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
The Big Ten makes absolutely no sense this year.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
The Hawkeyes had a disappointing finish to the 2013-2014 season. Can they bounce back this year?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:34 PM EDT
Each of Iowa’s final eight opponents shot 44 percent or better from the field, with the Hawkeyes going 1-7 in those games.
Jul 16, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
While last season didn’t end the way he or his teammates would have hoped, White saw positives to be taken from the program’s first NCAA tournament appearance since 2006.
Jul 10, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Wisconsin’s Sam Dekker and Kansas’ Kelly Oubre were two of the college standouts, and LeBron James even took the floor to play with the high school campers on Day 1.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:13 AM EDT
Hawkeyes sure didn’t mind conceding open looks on Thursday.
Jan 22, 2014, 11:29 PM EDT
While No. 10 Iowa had just two players, guard Roy Devyn Marble and forward Aaron White, averaging double figures entering Wednesday night’s game at No. 21 Michigan they don’t lack for scoring options. The Hawkeyes have five other players averaging between 7.1 and 9.9 points per game, with any of those players capable of joining…
Dec 14, 2013, 12:08 AM EDT
Tonight in Ames, IA was college basketball at its finest. A Friday night game in prime time between two intrastate rivals: Iowa and Iowa State. It has been quite some time since both teams played each other while ranked in the Top 25. In fact, you’d have to go back to 1987 the last time…
Dec 3, 2013, 11:43 PM EDT
The Big Ten got its first win in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge from Iowa’s offensive firepower. The Hawkeyes, playing in front of a raucous crowd, held off a Notre Dame second half comeback, countering the rally and holding off the Fighting Irish in a 98-93 win on Tuesday night. The Irish posted 43 points in…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:12 PM EDT
What a difference a day made for both No. 23 Iowa and UTEP in the semifinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis on Friday night. Iowa struggled offensively for much of the night in their overtime win over Xavier on Thursday, but Fran McCaffery’s team had no such issues against the Miners. As a team the…
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 0
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 7
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 1
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Sources: Rick Barnes not expected to return to Texas 7
- Steve Lavin and St. John’s ‘mutually agree’ to part ways 1
- No. 2 Arizona pulls away from No. 6 Xavier, setting up West regional final rematch 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Three ACC, two Big Ten teams in Elite Eight (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)