Jan 30, 2015, 12:50 PM EST
Aaron White suffered a stinger in Iowa’s loss to Purdue, and Gabe Olaseni is dealing with a sprained ankle suffered Monday.
Jan 24, 2015, 1:53 PM EST
White is the leading scorer and rebounder for the Hawkeyes.
Dec 30, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
The Big Ten makes absolutely no sense this year.
Oct 29, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
CBT’s rankings of the best wings in college basketball heading into the 2014-15 season.
Oct 10, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
The Hawkeyes had a disappointing finish to the 2013-2014 season. Can they bounce back this year?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:34 PM EST
Each of Iowa’s final eight opponents shot 44 percent or better from the field, with the Hawkeyes going 1-7 in those games.
Jul 16, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
While last season didn’t end the way he or his teammates would have hoped, White saw positives to be taken from the program’s first NCAA tournament appearance since 2006.
Jul 10, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Wisconsin’s Sam Dekker and Kansas’ Kelly Oubre were two of the college standouts, and LeBron James even took the floor to play with the high school campers on Day 1.
Mar 7, 2014, 1:13 AM EST
Hawkeyes sure didn’t mind conceding open looks on Thursday.
Jan 22, 2014, 11:29 PM EST
While No. 10 Iowa had just two players, guard Roy Devyn Marble and forward Aaron White, averaging double figures entering Wednesday night’s game at No. 21 Michigan they don’t lack for scoring options. The Hawkeyes have five other players averaging between 7.1 and 9.9 points per game, with any of those players capable of joining…
Dec 14, 2013, 12:08 AM EST
Tonight in Ames, IA was college basketball at its finest. A Friday night game in prime time between two intrastate rivals: Iowa and Iowa State. It has been quite some time since both teams played each other while ranked in the Top 25. In fact, you’d have to go back to 1987 the last time…
Dec 3, 2013, 11:43 PM EST
The Big Ten got its first win in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge from Iowa’s offensive firepower. The Hawkeyes, playing in front of a raucous crowd, held off a Notre Dame second half comeback, countering the rally and holding off the Fighting Irish in a 98-93 win on Tuesday night. The Irish posted 43 points in…
Nov 29, 2013, 10:12 PM EST
What a difference a day made for both No. 23 Iowa and UTEP in the semifinals of the Battle 4 Atlantis on Friday night. Iowa struggled offensively for much of the night in their overtime win over Xavier on Thursday, but Fran McCaffery’s team had no such issues against the Miners. As a team the…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)