May 3, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Iowa State transfer forward Abdel Nader pleads not guilty to a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Apr 13, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Iowa State’s Abdel Nader, who sat out last season as a transfer, was suspended indefinitely after his arrest on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0