May 3, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Iowa State transfer forward Abdel Nader pleads not guilty to a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Apr 13, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Iowa State’s Abdel Nader, who sat out last season as a transfer, was suspended indefinitely after his arrest on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)