May 3, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Iowa State transfer forward Abdel Nader pleads not guilty to a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Apr 13, 2014, 10:51 AM EDT
Iowa State’s Abdel Nader, who sat out last season as a transfer, was suspended indefinitely after his arrest on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0