Jan 22, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
Not much has been heard since an investigation into academic fraud at North Carolina was completed. This lawsuit may change that.
Nov 18, 2014, 7:16 PM EDT
The Wainstein report was released in late October.
Oct 26, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
Rashad McCants came forward in June, accusing the Roy Williams of steering him into “paper classes” in order to remain academically eligible.
Aug 29, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
Rashad McCants claimed UNC steered him into phony classes.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:13 PM EDT
Mary Willingham’s lawsuit came to light in early July, with the NCAA deciding to reopen its investigation at around the same time.
Jul 6, 2014, 2:01 PM EDT
Rashad McCants appeared on a radio show Friday to discuss North Carolina and the academic accusations he made against the university last month.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:26 AM EDT
One of the central figures in the UNC academic scandal, Nyang’oro was praised for his cooperation with the investigation.
Jun 11, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
The former Tar Heel was back on television Wednesday, and he isn’t budging from the assertions made last week.
Jun 8, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Williams spoke with Jay Bilas for 35 minutes for a piece aired on ESPN’s ‘Outside the Lines’.
Jun 6, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
The head coach issued a firm denial of the assertions made by former player Rashad McCants.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:25 AM EDT
McCants made the Dean’s List during the spring semester of his junior year thanks to courses that according to him weren’t legitimate.
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 4
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 6
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 64
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 14
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (63)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)