Dec 19, 2014, 12:41 AM EST
Even with the win there are things Duke needs to improve upon, most notably the fact that they’ve committed 36 turnovers over the last two games.
Dec 16, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Duke will add the son of a former NBA legend to its roster in 2015-16.
Dec 14, 2014, 4:26 PM EST
Even with the possibility of Jahlil Okafor entering the 2015 NBA Draft, finding minutes in Duke’s front court moving forward was likely to be difficult for Ojeleye.
Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina
Dec 13, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
No. 1 Kentucky seemed fine without Alex Poythress in a blowout win over No. 21 North Carolina.
Dec 12, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Aaron Thomas was averaging a team-best 14.8 points per game.
Dec 9, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
Indiana freshman James Blackmon Jr. put down a nasty dunk on Louisville’s Montrezl Harrell.
Dec 9, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
Wake Forest is losing a sophomore guard to transfer.
Dec 9, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Louisville finally knows when a freshman can make his debut this season.
Dec 7, 2014, 8:16 PM EST
Mike Anderson’s Razorbacks were looking to rebound from their loss at No. 20 Iowa State on Thursday, and they looked poised to do so with a six-point lead with 1:17 remaining.
Dec 6, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Green Bay earned itself a signature win on the road at No. 15 Miami.
Dec 4, 2014, 9:13 PM EST
After missing two games Roberson scored five points in Syracuse’s 68-65 loss at Michigan Tuesday night.
Dec 4, 2014, 12:08 AM EST
The big men were all the rage leading up to this game, but it was Duke’s guards who made the difference in Madison.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:09 PM EST
Notre Dame was at a disadvantage on the boards, but they still won thanks in large part to the play of their guards.
Dec 3, 2014, 7:47 PM EST
V.J. Beachem is averaging 8.4 points in 16 minutes of action per game.
Dec 2, 2014, 11:35 PM EST
Miami continues to win tough games, as they earned another solid non-conference win in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
Nov 30, 2014, 6:53 PM EST
Duke’s next opponent, No. 2 Wisconsin, should offer up a greater challenge than the previously unbeaten Black Knights.
Nov 29, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Baseline out-of-bounds lobs are always awesome.
Nov 29, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
Jim Boeheim is downplaying NBA Draft expectations for one of his players. Again.
Nov 28, 2014, 1:07 PM EST
Aaron Thomas and Devon Bookert both suffered injuries last weekend that have kept them sidelined.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Through five games Louisville is shooting 24-for-105 from three. They’ll need to shoot better than that when Ohio State visits next Tuesday.
No. 6 Louisville jumps out to 29-0 lead, holds Savannah State scoreless for nearly 16 minutes in easy win
Nov 24, 2014, 9:35 PM EST
Louisville’s defense took it up a notch against Savannah State.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 PM EST
A week that began with a win at No. 7 Florida ended with a commanding victory over Charlotte at the Gildan Charleston Classic.
Nov 22, 2014, 11:33 PM EST
Most people already knew that Winslow’s a high-level athlete. Here’s some evidence for those who somehow didn’t.
Nov 22, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Providence jumped out to a quick 9-0 lead and cruised to an easy win over Florida State.
Nov 22, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
Notre Dame guards Demetrius Jackson and Jerian Grant played well to help lead the Irish to victory.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)