Oct 23, 2014, 8:03 PM EST
Shawn Lester averaged 11.9 points and 4.2 rebounds per game in the sixth man role last season.
Sep 21, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
With both Pierria Henry and Terrence Williams being seniors, Charlotte needed to add a perimeter player in 2015.
Sep 15, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Charlotte head coach Alan Major has returned to the team.
May 16, 2014, 8:54 PM EST
Friday afternoon it was announced that Charlotte head coach Alan Major is taking a leave of absence for medical reasons.
Apr 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Denzel Ingram became one of the top three-point threats in Conference USA, but the sophomore has decided to take his perimeter talents to another program.
Nov 24, 2013, 10:43 PM EST
Sometimes you just have to give credit where credit’s due. Charlotte was an afterthought in Conference USA heading into the season, but that certainly changed this week as the 49ers knocked off Kansas and Northeastern to set up Sunday’s showdown with No. 14 Michigan in the final of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. And in a…
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 0
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 0
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson’s selflessness during the Maui Invitational will help No. 3 Arizona in the long run 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: A familiar face on top, but a few surprises behind him 0
- Ricky Doyle secures 70-63 win for No. 19 Michigan over Oregon in Legends Classic 0
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program 13
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 1
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (4)
- After getting embarrassed by No. 1 Kentucky, where does No. 5 Kansas go from here? (3)