Nov 5, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
Alex Rosenberg suffered a Jones fracture in his right foot on October 24 and was expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Columbia is hoping to contend in the Ivy League but will be without a key piece early in the season.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Feb 23, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
With Ivy League teams ten games into their “14-game tournament” to determine who will represent the league in the NCAA tournament, it’s clear that the race for the automatic bid is down to two teams: Harvard and Yale. The Crimson have won the Ivy League’s automatic bid each of the last two seasons and entered…
Jan 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
In most years, the Ivy League is nothing more than a blip on the radar of the college basketball scene. This year, however, is unlike most years. Harvard garnered national attention even prior to the season beginning after defeating New Mexico in last year’s NCAA Tournament and returning two of their top players in Kyle…
- Gregg Marshall to remain at Wichita State, won’t visit Alabama 1
- Maryland point guard Melo Trimble to return for sophomore season 5
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see (22)