Nov 5, 2014, 5:25 PM EDT
Alex Rosenberg suffered a Jones fracture in his right foot on October 24 and was expected to miss six to eight weeks of action.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Columbia is hoping to contend in the Ivy League but will be without a key piece early in the season.
Oct 10, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Yale and Columbia return quite a bit of talent from last season. Can they take the Ivy title from Harvard?
Feb 23, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
With Ivy League teams ten games into their “14-game tournament” to determine who will represent the league in the NCAA tournament, it’s clear that the race for the automatic bid is down to two teams: Harvard and Yale. The Crimson have won the Ivy League’s automatic bid each of the last two seasons and entered…
Jan 21, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
In most years, the Ivy League is nothing more than a blip on the radar of the college basketball scene. This year, however, is unlike most years. Harvard garnered national attention even prior to the season beginning after defeating New Mexico in last year’s NCAA Tournament and returning two of their top players in Kyle…
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1