American Athletic Conference
Nov 12, 2014, 11:13 PM EST
Memphis will face No. 11 Wichita State in its regular season opener Tuesday. There’s a lot to work on.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Markus Kennedy averaged 12.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in his first season at SMU.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Sam Cassell Jr. and Daniel Hamilton have performed well for the Huskies in their two exhibition wins.
Nov 9, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
Aaron Liberman played just nine minutes at Northwestern last season, but his immediate eligibility gives Tulane a needed boost from a depth standpoint.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Nic Moore has high expectations on the season for SMU.
Nov 5, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The NCAA offered Jesse Morgan two options: play the first 19 games, or the final 21 (and postseason). And he took the option most people would take Wednesday.
Nov 1, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
With Austin Nichols currently sidelined, Memphis suffers another hit to its front court personnel.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Pat Birt was a Horizon League All-Freshman Team selection at UIC last season.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:13 PM EST
Austin Nichols is the reigning American Athletic Conference ROY, and sophomore Avery Woodson is expected to compete for minutes in a crowded by inexperienced backcourt.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:25 PM EST
Given SMU’s depth on the perimeter, LaGerald Vick’s decision to move back in classes will help both parties in the future.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
The reigning men’s and women’s national champions have new practice digs, with the full cost ($39 million) to be covered by private donors.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Larry Brown’s added another perimeter piece, as Shake Milton picked the Mustangs over Indiana and Oklahoma.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:27 PM EST
After going through a rough 2013-14 season, Temple’s recent run of recruiting success is an important development for the program.
Oct 4, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Kevin Ollie wants his Huskies to be a “fast-break” team. But in order to do so, they’ll need to make strides in the rebounding department.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
UConn lost some talented players like Shabazz Napier and DeAndre Daniels, but they still have some talented players left for another run.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
Oct 1, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Amida Brimah averaged 4.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a freshman, and he’s fully recovered from offseason shoulder surgery.
Sep 28, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
After having to worry about rehabbing from two hip surgeries last summer, Omar Calhoun could simply work on his game this summer.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:05 PM EST
This facility is a nice boost for a basketball program that has made one NCAA tournament appearance since 1992.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:59 PM EST
The 6-foot-10 power forward grew up a UConn fan, and his commitment came as no surprise.
Sep 13, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
After going through a difficult senior season at the high school level, Daniel Hamilton’s move to UConn has been a beneficial one thus far.
Sep 4, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
Trahson Burrell is talented enough to have an immediate impact at Memphis in 2014-15.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Moreira is averaging 12.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in Spain.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)
- Colorado’s second half run a product of its focus on getting the ball inside (3)