American Athletic Conference
May 22, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
This isn’t the only addition UConn hopes to make to the 2016 class in the very near future.
May 16, 2015, 5:32 PM EDT
Gibbs averaged 16.3 points and 3.8 assists per game at Seton Hall last season.
May 7, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Samuel struggled offensively for the Huskies, but his emergence helped the program win its fourth national title in 2014.
May 1, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
Simeon Carter will be tested daily in practice by SMU’s talented front court players, and that should only help him in the long run.
Apr 25, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
Junior Etou averaged 7.4 points and 6.6 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 18, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Miller averaged 16.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season, and he’s an important addition for the UConn front court.
Mar 1, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
Austin Nichols injured his ankle early in the second half of Memphis’ loss
Feb 15, 2015, 6:24 PM EDT
The Knights have beaten the Cougars on buzzer-beating shots in both of their meetings this season.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:52 PM EDT
The Huskies will be short one perimeter option when they take on Cincinnati Thursday night.
Jan 25, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Chris Perry leads the Bulls in rebounding, and chest pains suffered during the team’s workout Saturday resulted in his having to be hospitalized.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
A nucleus filled with players who reached the NCAA tournament last season has helped push Tulsa to a 6-0 start in American Athletic Conference play.
Jan 14, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Kuran Iverson remains suspended, which isn’t a surprise considering the reports last week that he’d played his last game in the Memphis uniform.
Jan 7, 2015, 5:33 PM EDT
This is exactly how not to deal with a two-game suspension.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:31 AM EDT
An arterial dissection, found in mid-December, has kept Cronin off the sidelines as he continues to undergo treatment.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
Dec 27, 2014, 6:01 PM EDT
Semi Ojeleye averaged 2.0 points and 1.3 rebounds per game during his time at Duke.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
The Huskies have played a tough schedule thus far, and that will benefit them in conference play.
Dec 13, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
According to head coach Josh Pastner, Crawford will miss the next four games as a result of this injury.
Dec 2, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
UConn looks like it will be okay in its backcourt with a key senior returning to action shortly.
Nov 12, 2014, 11:13 PM EDT
Memphis will face No. 11 Wichita State in its regular season opener Tuesday. There’s a lot to work on.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:56 PM EDT
Markus Kennedy averaged 12.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in his first season at SMU.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EDT
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Sam Cassell Jr. and Daniel Hamilton have performed well for the Huskies in their two exhibition wins.
Nov 9, 2014, 5:04 PM EDT
Aaron Liberman played just nine minutes at Northwestern last season, but his immediate eligibility gives Tulane a needed boost from a depth standpoint.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Nic Moore has high expectations on the season for SMU.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)