American Athletic Conference
Jan 28, 2015, 10:52 PM EST
The Huskies will be short one perimeter option when they take on Cincinnati Thursday night.
Jan 25, 2015, 5:38 PM EST
Chris Perry leads the Bulls in rebounding, and chest pains suffered during the team’s workout Saturday resulted in his having to be hospitalized.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:47 PM EST
A nucleus filled with players who reached the NCAA tournament last season has helped push Tulsa to a 6-0 start in American Athletic Conference play.
Jan 14, 2015, 4:46 PM EST
Kuran Iverson remains suspended, which isn’t a surprise considering the reports last week that he’d played his last game in the Memphis uniform.
Jan 7, 2015, 5:33 PM EST
This is exactly how not to deal with a two-game suspension.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:31 AM EST
An arterial dissection, found in mid-December, has kept Cronin off the sidelines as he continues to undergo treatment.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
Dec 27, 2014, 6:01 PM EST
Semi Ojeleye averaged 2.0 points and 1.3 rebounds per game during his time at Duke.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
The Huskies have played a tough schedule thus far, and that will benefit them in conference play.
Dec 13, 2014, 10:45 PM EST
According to head coach Josh Pastner, Crawford will miss the next four games as a result of this injury.
Dec 2, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
UConn looks like it will be okay in its backcourt with a key senior returning to action shortly.
Nov 12, 2014, 11:13 PM EST
Memphis will face No. 11 Wichita State in its regular season opener Tuesday. There’s a lot to work on.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Markus Kennedy averaged 12.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in his first season at SMU.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Sam Cassell Jr. and Daniel Hamilton have performed well for the Huskies in their two exhibition wins.
Nov 9, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
Aaron Liberman played just nine minutes at Northwestern last season, but his immediate eligibility gives Tulane a needed boost from a depth standpoint.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Nic Moore has high expectations on the season for SMU.
Nov 5, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The NCAA offered Jesse Morgan two options: play the first 19 games, or the final 21 (and postseason). And he took the option most people would take Wednesday.
Nov 1, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
With Austin Nichols currently sidelined, Memphis suffers another hit to its front court personnel.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Pat Birt was a Horizon League All-Freshman Team selection at UIC last season.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:13 PM EST
Austin Nichols is the reigning American Athletic Conference ROY, and sophomore Avery Woodson is expected to compete for minutes in a crowded by inexperienced backcourt.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:25 PM EST
Given SMU’s depth on the perimeter, LaGerald Vick’s decision to move back in classes will help both parties in the future.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
The reigning men’s and women’s national champions have new practice digs, with the full cost ($39 million) to be covered by private donors.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Larry Brown’s added another perimeter piece, as Shake Milton picked the Mustangs over Indiana and Oklahoma.
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 6
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s essentially a two-man race at this point 3
- Heartbreak fuels Renardo Sidney’s new sense of purpose 1
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (6)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)