American Athletic Conference
Aug 22, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
SMU is looking to make its second consecutive NCAA tournament appearance.
Aug 21, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
Memphis’ men’s and women’s basketball scholarship athletes will receive the full amount this year: $5,373.
Aug 6, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Not long after missing out on Tony Carr, the Owls have their first 2016 commitment.
Aug 6, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Frazier was ruled academically ineligible for the remainder of the 2014-15 season in mid-January.
Jul 29, 2015, 11:40 PM EDT
According to the report SMU met with the NCAA Committee on Infractions last month.
Jul 24, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
The fact that a player of Fall’s size can do this is impressive.
Jun 23, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
UConn plays the Hoyas for the first time since 2013 in late January, and they also have Ohio State, Texas and a trip to the Bahamas on the slate.
Jun 18, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
Baxter’s a high-level athlete, with this finish serving as one example of that ability.
May 28, 2015, 4:04 PM EDT
UConn’s now added three transfers to the program this spring, two of whom will be eligible immediately as graduate students.
May 27, 2015, 7:31 PM EDT
The 6-foot-11 center was originally expected to attend prep school before joining Memphis in 2016.
May 22, 2015, 12:05 PM EDT
This isn’t the only addition UConn hopes to make to the 2016 class in the very near future.
May 16, 2015, 5:32 PM EDT
Gibbs averaged 16.3 points and 3.8 assists per game at Seton Hall last season.
May 7, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Samuel struggled offensively for the Huskies, but his emergence helped the program win its fourth national title in 2014.
May 1, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
Simeon Carter will be tested daily in practice by SMU’s talented front court players, and that should only help him in the long run.
Apr 25, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
Junior Etou averaged 7.4 points and 6.6 rebounds per game last season.
Apr 18, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Miller averaged 16.8 points and 8.5 rebounds per game last season, and he’s an important addition for the UConn front court.
Mar 1, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
Austin Nichols injured his ankle early in the second half of Memphis’ loss
Feb 15, 2015, 6:24 PM EDT
The Knights have beaten the Cougars on buzzer-beating shots in both of their meetings this season.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:52 PM EDT
The Huskies will be short one perimeter option when they take on Cincinnati Thursday night.
Jan 25, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Chris Perry leads the Bulls in rebounding, and chest pains suffered during the team’s workout Saturday resulted in his having to be hospitalized.
Jan 21, 2015, 9:47 PM EDT
A nucleus filled with players who reached the NCAA tournament last season has helped push Tulsa to a 6-0 start in American Athletic Conference play.
Jan 14, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Kuran Iverson remains suspended, which isn’t a surprise considering the reports last week that he’d played his last game in the Memphis uniform.
Jan 7, 2015, 5:33 PM EDT
This is exactly how not to deal with a two-game suspension.
Jan 2, 2015, 11:31 AM EDT
An arterial dissection, found in mid-December, has kept Cronin off the sidelines as he continues to undergo treatment.
Dec 30, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
Wins by Cincinnati (San Diego State), SMU (Michigan) and Temple (Kansas) help, but other than those results the American didn’t accomplish much in non-conference play. How much will that hurt come March?
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)