American Athletic Conference
Nov 12, 2014, 11:13 PM EST
Memphis will face No. 11 Wichita State in its regular season opener Tuesday. There’s a lot to work on.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:56 PM EST
Markus Kennedy averaged 12.4 points and 7.1 rebounds per game in his first season at SMU.
Nov 12, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
Chris Perry is USF’s most experienced front court player, and he’ll be a key figure in 2014-15.
Nov 9, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Sam Cassell Jr. and Daniel Hamilton have performed well for the Huskies in their two exhibition wins.
Nov 9, 2014, 5:04 PM EST
Aaron Liberman played just nine minutes at Northwestern last season, but his immediate eligibility gives Tulane a needed boost from a depth standpoint.
Nov 6, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
Nic Moore has high expectations on the season for SMU.
Nov 5, 2014, 7:14 PM EST
The NCAA offered Jesse Morgan two options: play the first 19 games, or the final 21 (and postseason). And he took the option most people would take Wednesday.
Nov 1, 2014, 4:32 PM EST
With Austin Nichols currently sidelined, Memphis suffers another hit to its front court personnel.
Oct 25, 2014, 11:24 PM EST
Pat Birt was a Horizon League All-Freshman Team selection at UIC last season.
Oct 24, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
Georgetown holds a 35-29 lead in their all-time series with UConn.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:13 PM EST
Austin Nichols is the reigning American Athletic Conference ROY, and sophomore Avery Woodson is expected to compete for minutes in a crowded by inexperienced backcourt.
Oct 22, 2014, 4:25 PM EST
Given SMU’s depth on the perimeter, LaGerald Vick’s decision to move back in classes will help both parties in the future.
Oct 17, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
The reigning men’s and women’s national champions have new practice digs, with the full cost ($39 million) to be covered by private donors.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Larry Brown’s added another perimeter piece, as Shake Milton picked the Mustangs over Indiana and Oklahoma.
Oct 12, 2014, 6:27 PM EST
After going through a rough 2013-14 season, Temple’s recent run of recruiting success is an important development for the program.
Oct 4, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Kevin Ollie wants his Huskies to be a “fast-break” team. But in order to do so, they’ll need to make strides in the rebounding department.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:00 PM EST
UConn lost some talented players like Shabazz Napier and DeAndre Daniels, but they still have some talented players left for another run.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:50 PM EST
The Tigers were originally supposed to host High Point November 22nd, but that game will not be played.
Oct 1, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Amida Brimah averaged 4.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a freshman, and he’s fully recovered from offseason shoulder surgery.
Sep 28, 2014, 10:30 PM EST
After having to worry about rehabbing from two hip surgeries last summer, Omar Calhoun could simply work on his game this summer.
Sep 23, 2014, 2:05 PM EST
This facility is a nice boost for a basketball program that has made one NCAA tournament appearance since 1992.
Sep 13, 2014, 10:59 PM EST
The 6-foot-10 power forward grew up a UConn fan, and his commitment came as no surprise.
Sep 13, 2014, 9:50 PM EST
After going through a difficult senior season at the high school level, Daniel Hamilton’s move to UConn has been a beneficial one thus far.
Sep 4, 2014, 6:06 PM EST
Trahson Burrell is talented enough to have an immediate impact at Memphis in 2014-15.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
Moreira is averaging 12.8 points and 6.5 rebounds per game in Spain.
- Right wrist injury to sideline Maryland senior wing four weeks 0
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 1
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- Penn State unveils new uniforms for next two games (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)