Dec 24, 2014, 11:16 AM EDT
The Huskies have played a tough schedule thus far, and that will benefit them in conference play.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Kyle Wiltjer and Bill Self were the two biggest names in college hoops this week.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Oct 13, 2014, 10:40 AM EDT
The Huskies will not completely replace Shabazz Napier, but Ryan Boatright will try to come close.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 1, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
Amida Brimah averaged 4.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a freshman, and he’s fully recovered from offseason shoulder surgery.
Apr 24, 2014, 12:35 PM EDT
The seven-footer will miss some time getting a torn labrum repaired.
Apr 24, 2014, 12:17 AM EDT
According to a report, UConn center Amida Brimah will need to undergo surgery on his left shoulder.
Jan 16, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Shabazz Napier had 17 points and 10 assists and Deandre Daniels chipped in with 23 points and 11 boards as UConn went into the FedEx Forum and knocked off the No. 17 Memphis Tigers, 83-73. It was an enormous win for the Huskies, who were coming off of losses to Stanford, SMU and Houston in…
Jan 11, 2014, 9:09 PM EDT
UConn’s first two games as a member of the American Athletic Conference didn’t go as anticipated, with the Huskies losing games at Houston and SMU last weekend. One problem for the Huskies all season long has been their work on the boards, as they entered Saturday’s game against UCF ranked eighth in the American in…
Dec 25, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Dec 22, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
On Wednesday night No. 10 UConn played its worst half of the season, shooting 5-for-31 from the field and scoring just 13 points in the second half against Stanford. The Cardinal went zone and the move resulted in the Huskies being far too stationary offensively. Stanford took full advantage of UConn’s issues, erasing a ten-point…
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 37
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)