Dec 24, 2014, 11:16 AM EST
The Huskies have played a tough schedule thus far, and that will benefit them in conference play.
Dec 15, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kyle Wiltjer and Bill Self were the two biggest names in college hoops this week.
Nov 21, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
UConn will play the winner of Boston College-West Virginia.
Oct 13, 2014, 10:40 AM EST
The Huskies will not completely replace Shabazz Napier, but Ryan Boatright will try to come close.
Oct 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Here are 21 things that could change the course of the 2014-2015 season.
Oct 1, 2014, 8:59 PM EST
Amida Brimah averaged 4.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game as a freshman, and he’s fully recovered from offseason shoulder surgery.
Apr 24, 2014, 12:35 PM EST
The seven-footer will miss some time getting a torn labrum repaired.
Apr 24, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
According to a report, UConn center Amida Brimah will need to undergo surgery on his left shoulder.
Jan 16, 2014, 9:27 PM EST
Shabazz Napier had 17 points and 10 assists and Deandre Daniels chipped in with 23 points and 11 boards as UConn went into the FedEx Forum and knocked off the No. 17 Memphis Tigers, 83-73. It was an enormous win for the Huskies, who were coming off of losses to Stanford, SMU and Houston in…
Jan 11, 2014, 9:09 PM EST
UConn’s first two games as a member of the American Athletic Conference didn’t go as anticipated, with the Huskies losing games at Houston and SMU last weekend. One problem for the Huskies all season long has been their work on the boards, as they entered Saturday’s game against UCF ranked eighth in the American in…
Dec 25, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Over the course of the holiday week, we at College Basketball Talk will be detailing what we believe will be the New Year’s Resolutions of some of the nation’s most talented, most disappointing, and thoroughly enigmatic teams. What can we say, we’re in a giving mood. Who else made Resolutions? Click here to find out.…
Dec 22, 2013, 5:45 PM EST
On Wednesday night No. 10 UConn played its worst half of the season, shooting 5-for-31 from the field and scoring just 13 points in the second half against Stanford. The Cardinal went zone and the move resulted in the Huskies being far too stationary offensively. Stanford took full advantage of UConn’s issues, erasing a ten-point…
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)