Mar 13, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Kentucky held Florida without a point for more than five minutes as they took control in the second half.
Feb 28, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Kentucky has now won 46 SEC titles, and this group looks poised to add more hardware to the trophy case before the season concludes.
Dec 27, 2014, 4:44 PM EDT
But just because he’s their best point guard doesn’t mean he’s going to be their starter.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:47 PM EDT
A statement win for the top-ranked team in the nation, two days after struggling at home against Buffalo.
Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EDT
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EDT
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Spoiler: Kentucky is going to dunk a lot this season.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Aug 16, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
Kentucky is now 5-0 on the Bahamas tour.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Apr 20, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
The Harrison twins are halfway through deciding on returning to Lexington or declaring for the NBA draft.
Apr 17, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
With less than stellar reviews from NBA folks, might the Harrisons be leaning towards a return to Lexington?
Apr 8, 2014, 1:11 AM EDT
After stringing together multiple quality performances in Kentucky’s run to the title game, the Harrison twins struggled against UConn’s smaller but quicker guards.
Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
One of the keys for No. 8 Kentucky during postseason play has been the play of twins Aaron and Andrew Harrison, as both have a better understanding of what John Calipari expects from them.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:00 AM EDT
There was no way Luke Hancock could prevent James Young from dunking this pinpoint pass.
Mar 22, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Will Kentucky have their starting point guard on Sunday?
Mar 15, 2014, 6:22 PM EDT
Andrew and Aaron Harrison are playing their best basketball of the season, and are reasons 1a and 1b for a Wildcat revival.
Feb 16, 2014, 12:07 AM EDT
No. 3 Florida went into Rupp Arena and knocked off No. 14 Kentucky on Friday night, 69-59. Casey Prather finished with 24 points and four steals while Scottie Wilbekin went for 23 points and two assists without a turnover while hitting big shot after big shot in the second half. Simply looking at a box…
Feb 1, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Julius Randle finished with 18 points, nine boards, three assists and three steals and Kentucky’s three perimeter players — the Harrison twins and James Young — combined for 55 points, seven assists and just three turnovers as No. 11 Kentucky picked up a huge win on Saturday, knocking off Missouri on the road, 84-79. The…
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 6
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 6
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 67
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 9
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 14
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (67)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)