Feb 28, 2015, 7:01 PM EST
Kentucky has now won 46 SEC titles, and this group looks poised to add more hardware to the trophy case before the season concludes.
Dec 27, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
But just because he’s their best point guard doesn’t mean he’s going to be their starter.
Nov 18, 2014, 11:47 PM EST
A statement win for the top-ranked team in the nation, two days after struggling at home against Buffalo.
Nov 17, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
Which five would you have on the floor if you were Coach Cal?
Nov 14, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The nation’s top-ranked team went to 1-0 on the season.
Nov 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
A compilation of Kentucky’s dunks from the Big Blue Bahamas Tour and two exhibition games.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
The most important player to a team isn’t always the most talented. Here are ten players who will be critical to their team’s national title hopes.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
As good as the Wildcats are, there are certainly some red flags here.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Kentucky held an NBA draft combine for all 30 NBA franchises on Friday, Oct. 11 in Lexington.
Oct 10, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
Kentucky held a draft combine for all 30 NBA teams on Friday afternoon.
Sep 29, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Spoiler: Kentucky is going to dunk a lot this season.
Sep 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
John Calipari’s loaded roster has required a new position on the Kentucky staff.
Aug 16, 2014, 3:25 PM EST
Kentucky is now 5-0 on the Bahamas tour.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Tyler Ulis, Karl Towns, too much depth and why Alex Poythress’ play was so important.
Apr 20, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
The Harrison twins are halfway through deciding on returning to Lexington or declaring for the NBA draft.
Apr 17, 2014, 1:45 PM EST
With less than stellar reviews from NBA folks, might the Harrisons be leaning towards a return to Lexington?
Apr 8, 2014, 1:11 AM EST
After stringing together multiple quality performances in Kentucky’s run to the title game, the Harrison twins struggled against UConn’s smaller but quicker guards.
Apr 3, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
One of the keys for No. 8 Kentucky during postseason play has been the play of twins Aaron and Andrew Harrison, as both have a better understanding of what John Calipari expects from them.
Mar 29, 2014, 12:00 AM EST
There was no way Luke Hancock could prevent James Young from dunking this pinpoint pass.
Mar 22, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Will Kentucky have their starting point guard on Sunday?
Mar 15, 2014, 6:22 PM EST
Andrew and Aaron Harrison are playing their best basketball of the season, and are reasons 1a and 1b for a Wildcat revival.
Feb 16, 2014, 12:07 AM EST
No. 3 Florida went into Rupp Arena and knocked off No. 14 Kentucky on Friday night, 69-59. Casey Prather finished with 24 points and four steals while Scottie Wilbekin went for 23 points and two assists without a turnover while hitting big shot after big shot in the second half. Simply looking at a box…
Feb 1, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
Julius Randle finished with 18 points, nine boards, three assists and three steals and Kentucky’s three perimeter players — the Harrison twins and James Young — combined for 55 points, seven assists and just three turnovers as No. 11 Kentucky picked up a huge win on Saturday, knocking off Missouri on the road, 84-79. The…
Jan 29, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Back in December, when Kentucky got dropped by North Carolina on their visit to Chapel Hill, I wrote this column and this sidebar taking stock of Kentucky’s status and potential this season. I think it’s worth revisiting now. If you don’t feel like reading through 1,000 words of two month-old writing, here’s a summary of…
- Bubble Banter: Why LSU losing is bad news for Texas A&M 1
- Bonzie Colson continues hot streak as No. 12 Notre Dame wins at No. 16 Louisville 1
- Potential Cinderellas you want to win their automatic bid 2
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (24)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)