May 6, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Kennedy has led the Rebels to the NCAA tournament two of the last three seasons.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
The Rebels will be without its top rebounder and one of the SEC’s top shot blockers until Nov. 20.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Aug 12, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Labissiere’s recruitment is the most interesting in the Class of 2015.
Jul 30, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Just over a month after landing a junior college guard, the Rebels have their second commit in the Class of 2015.
Jun 23, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Ole Miss has an artist-rendered photo of their new basketball arena.
Jun 16, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
The 6-foot-6 two-guard is the Rebels first commit in the Class of 2015.
May 28, 2014, 11:38 PM EDT
Ole Miss head coach Andy Kennedy has a suggestion that would help keep players on the court.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
Ole Miss picked up a big graduate transfer on Friday when former Tennessee State forward M.J. Rhett signed with the Rebels.
Feb 26, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
As part of a five-team logjam at 7-7 in the SEC standings, Ole Miss is hopeful that in their last four regular season games they’ll be able to set themselves apart from the pack despite entering Wednesday on a four-game losing streak. Andy Kennedy’s team hosts Alabama on Wednesday night, and they’ll do so without…
Feb 18, 2014, 9:59 PM EDT
What a vast disparity in the two halves of tonight’s Kentucky-Mississippi contest. The Wildcats led by seventeen at the break, but fell apart defensively in the final twenty minutes, allowing Ole Miss to score 1.21 points per possession as Andy Kennedy’s squad cut UK’s lead to single digits. Overall, Kentucky scored 1.12 PPP, but questions…
Nov 3, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
On Friday night, Ole Miss needed overtime to knock off University of South Carolina-Aiken, a Division II program, 75-70 in the Rebels’ final exhibition game before beginning the regular season this Friday. Obviously there was a notable absence on the Ole Miss roster. Senior guard Marshall Henderson did not play, part of a suspension that…
Sep 24, 2013, 2:44 PM EDT
Marshall Henderson’s indefinite offseason suspension is over. According to a report from CBSSports.com‘s Gary Parrish, the Ole Miss shooting guard will be participating in the first practice of the season on Friday. That doesn’t guarantee that Henderson will be playing in the Rebel’s first game, however. Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork told USA Today‘s Dan…
Sep 10, 2013, 6:47 PM EDT
Marshall Henderson became a sensation last season for a number of reasons — he made Ole Miss basketball relevant, which is not an easy thing to do; his antics on the court made him perfect GIF material; and he had a habit of making sure that his hard-partying ways ended up on social media as…
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- Five-star guard to announce college choice Wednesday evening (5)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)