Nov 7, 2014, 11:35 PM EST
The Rebels will be without its top rebounder and one of the SEC’s top shot blockers until Nov. 20.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Every season, a few college coaches find themselves on the Hot Seat as the season begins. Can they win themselves off in 2014-15?
Aug 12, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
Labissiere’s recruitment is the most interesting in the Class of 2015.
Jul 30, 2014, 6:51 PM EST
Just over a month after landing a junior college guard, the Rebels have their second commit in the Class of 2015.
Jun 23, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
Ole Miss has an artist-rendered photo of their new basketball arena.
Jun 16, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
The 6-foot-6 two-guard is the Rebels first commit in the Class of 2015.
May 28, 2014, 11:38 PM EST
Ole Miss head coach Andy Kennedy has a suggestion that would help keep players on the court.
Apr 18, 2014, 5:05 PM EST
Ole Miss picked up a big graduate transfer on Friday when former Tennessee State forward M.J. Rhett signed with the Rebels.
Feb 26, 2014, 6:56 PM EST
As part of a five-team logjam at 7-7 in the SEC standings, Ole Miss is hopeful that in their last four regular season games they’ll be able to set themselves apart from the pack despite entering Wednesday on a four-game losing streak. Andy Kennedy’s team hosts Alabama on Wednesday night, and they’ll do so without…
Feb 18, 2014, 9:59 PM EST
What a vast disparity in the two halves of tonight’s Kentucky-Mississippi contest. The Wildcats led by seventeen at the break, but fell apart defensively in the final twenty minutes, allowing Ole Miss to score 1.21 points per possession as Andy Kennedy’s squad cut UK’s lead to single digits. Overall, Kentucky scored 1.12 PPP, but questions…
Nov 3, 2013, 1:43 PM EST
On Friday night, Ole Miss needed overtime to knock off University of South Carolina-Aiken, a Division II program, 75-70 in the Rebels’ final exhibition game before beginning the regular season this Friday. Obviously there was a notable absence on the Ole Miss roster. Senior guard Marshall Henderson did not play, part of a suspension that…
Sep 24, 2013, 2:44 PM EST
Marshall Henderson’s indefinite offseason suspension is over. According to a report from CBSSports.com‘s Gary Parrish, the Ole Miss shooting guard will be participating in the first practice of the season on Friday. That doesn’t guarantee that Henderson will be playing in the Rebel’s first game, however. Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork told USA Today‘s Dan…
Sep 10, 2013, 6:47 PM EST
Marshall Henderson became a sensation last season for a number of reasons — he made Ole Miss basketball relevant, which is not an easy thing to do; his antics on the court made him perfect GIF material; and he had a habit of making sure that his hard-partying ways ended up on social media as…
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)