Jan 13, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
The Hurricanes exposed Duke’s biggest weakness.
Dec 19, 2014, 10:13 PM EDT
Eastern Kentucky had 14 threes. Miami had 12 field goals.
Dec 9, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
Frank Kaminsky no longer holds the top spot. Who does?
Dec 2, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The best part? The two best players in the country will square off this week.
Dec 1, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The 6-foot-6 sophomore wing has been sidelined since early September.
Nov 25, 2014, 1:18 PM EDT
Frank Kaminsky and Jahlil Okafor are near the top, but the rest of the top five may surprise you.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:41 AM EDT
Henton went for 38 against Notre Dame, while West Virginia won the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 PM EDT
A week that began with a win at No. 7 Florida ended with a commanding victory over Charlotte at the Gildan Charleston Classic.
Nov 17, 2014, 9:17 PM EDT
Angel Rodriguez reminded everyone just the kind of player that he was at Kansas State. Video of his ridiculous game-winner here.
Nov 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
What’s more likely: That the ACC gets four top three seeds, or that a team outside the top four wins a game in the NCAA tournament?
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Here are the next 20 players in our Top 100 rankings. Check Twitter on Wednesday for 20 more.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:10 PM EDT
There are plenty of intriguing lead guards in college hoops this season.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Here are 24 players that will make an impact after changing schools this offseason.
Sep 30, 2013, 10:24 AM EDT
Angel Rodriguez has decided to redshirt the 2013-2014 season, according to a release from Miami. Rodriguez transferred into the program from Kansas State to be closer to his family — he went to high school in the area — and many were waiting to hear whether or not he would be granted a waiver to…
Sep 23, 2013, 3:14 PM EDT
Transfer rules are one of the most hotly debated topics in college basketball during the offseason. Should players be forced to sit out a season if they want to change schools? Should the rule be disbanded, allowing everyone to be eligible immediately if they do decide to leave school? Should there be waivers in place…
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)
- Marquette coaches discuss daily ‘noon ball’ tradition (VIDEO) (2)
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? (2)